Krazoa Palace

Fox walked in to find Krystal talking to another Earthwalker. For some strange reason her eyes were blue.."Krystal?" Fox yelled. She looked up. "Fox!!" She ran up to him. "We need to go free this spirit" she said pointing at her eyes." There's a sprit in there?!" Fox was confused. "Yes! Come on!" Krystal grabbed Fox's hand and pulls him along. They had stood on a platform that rose up just as they stepped on it.

Once they were on the second floor Krystal turned right. Since she still held Fox's hand so did he. Krystal then walked towards a circle where a strange looking head hung on the wall. The spirit then proceeded to release it self out of Krystal's body. She fell to her knees as it rushed into the head. Fox suddenly heard a low growl. He turned around, nothing.

Krystal got up and started to go towards Fox. Fox heard another growl he turned his head, General Scales stood behind her. Fox pulled Krystal away,just as Scales forced his hands forwards. But instead of pushing Krystal, he fell forwards into the beam. He was forced forwards. He must have been in the prison thing Krystal would've been in. "Luckily, I was here.." Fox thought.

Krystal hugged Fox. "Thanks, you saved my life!".Fox hesitantly hugged her back." No problem.. " he replied. Peppy was calling Fox,"Peppy here! Its done...I found Falco and told him."Peppy started crying again." Fox meet us in the opening of Dinosaur Planet... We've got Slippy's time machine. Peppy out". Fox looked down. "I'm sorry about your friend, Fox..." Krystal said. "I-Its fine.." Fox started" Let's just meet the guys okay?" Fox had started to head out.

Krystal grabbed Fox's hand. "I know its hurting you," She said " I'm here for you. " Fox smiled. They walked out together.