Daddy

"Are you ready to go? We've got to meet Sammy for-" Dean stopped, seeing you laying naked in bed swinging your feet behind you with a pouty smile over your cheeks. He sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "(Y/N)" he said firmly making you giggle. The only clothing you wore were those pretty crowned socks, and lord did Dean love those socks 

 The only clothing you wore were those pretty crowned socks, and lord did Dean love those socks 

,,yes daddy"

"You're suppose to be dressed and ready to go-" he said stepping into the room closing the door behind him. "What happened?" You giggled again batting your eyes at him sweetly.

"I was waiting for you." He smirked walking towards you.

"Now why would you do that?" He asked sitting on the bed next to you, his eyes ravishing over your tight, naked body. You hide your face and wiggled your body a little seeing him admire you. "Use your big girl words." He scolded, but touched your back with his hand, gently running his soothing touch up and down your back, getting lower and lower on each stroke. "You like it when daddy dresses you, don't you baby?" You nod again, this time simply because his touch was so entrancing. Dean's hand touched your luscious ass, taking it in his hand and grabbing gingerly. You hummed erotically and Dean took the que, letting a finger run along the crease of your pussy teasing you. You let your head fall into your crossed arms, your eyes closing. "Did you do this for me? You're such a good girl." Dean's free hand ran through your hair petting you soothingly as he added in another finger. "Show daddy those pretty princess parts." He whispered and you spread your legs open as he began pumping in and out of your tight sex causing you to whine, squirming around his fingers. Dean's hand traveled to your cheek, picking your face up and holding it lovingly while he continued. He watched your features shift and drop under his control, feeling rock hard. He let a finger drop to your lips, touching them softly before slipping his index finder in. You sucked happily spreading your legs more as your excitement leveled higher. "You like sucking daddy's fingers don't you?" You nod as another finger was put down your throat making you moan, much louder this time, Dean's pumping quickened.

"Pumpkin,"

"Hmmm?"

"Look at me." You fluttered open you eyes and he smiled down to you. "There's my sweet little kitten." You batted your eyes again in response smiling against his fingers. "You make me so hard," he groaned. "I want to fuck you so bad, feel your pretty pussy around my cock. You want me to fuck too?" He asked slipping a third finger into you making you squeal and begin to pull away, begging for him, overly excited to feel him inside you. "Stay still for daddy." He muttered, pushing harder into you, dropping your mouth open. His eyebrows lifted seeing you try to remain still, licking his bottom lip. "That's my girl." He coo'd making your pussy drip. He retracted his fingers from your throat, and from your sex, leaving you empty without him. He stood from the bed and walked in front of you, picking up your face again. "Come on Princess, sit up, be a big girl." You straightened up instantly scooting yourself towards him, you outstretched your hands and stripped off his belt, fumbled with his pants as his eyes ate away at your still naked body. He glanced down at you seeing you struggle. "You're too little to do that by yourself, let me help." He spoke, pulling down his pants, his boxers shorty after, letting his cock bounce up. You grinned happily opening your mouth as he fit himself into you, feeling his sweet precum against your tongue. Dean let out an extended exhale feeling himself slip down your creamy throat. You began completely intaking him his hand running through your hair helping you. "You look so sexy sucking daddy's cock little girl." You moaned sending vibrations throughout his entire body, causing Dean to melt further into you. Your hand extended again stroking him, pulling yourself on to your elbows allowing your other hand to message his balls. "Very good." He groaned his voice shaking from the pleasure. "Good girl." his words made you loosen your throat and your suction stronger. You came up and let his dick pop as it left your lips making him groan deeper. You took him in again pumping faster, sucking harder, you could feel Dean twitch in your mouth and you knew he couldn't take much more. You connected eye contact with him, his hand still gracing your face gently and you watched as his brow tightened and his eyes closed. "Fuck, fuck." You smiled and sucked one last time before feeling Dean's warm cum fill your mouth, letting it land on your tongue. Dean looked down to you. "Open." He demanded and you dropped your jaw showing his juice and he sighed heavily, happily. "Swallow." You did as he said. "Open." He demanded again and you dropped your jaw. He smiled once more, petting your hair. "Good girl." He patted and you kicked your feet happily laying your head down in exhaustion. Dean put himself together and looked back to you again. "Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"Can you talk?"

"Hmm" you hummed again catching your breath. You felt the bed impression next to you sink and you turned to see him.

"Baby?!"

"Daddy?!" You jumped up playfully. Dean sighed and smiled leaning down and kissing your forehead. "Come on kitten, I'm gonna dress you and than we have to meet Sam." He said standing and walking to your closet. "Okay?" He asked deeper turning over his shoulder.

"Yes daddy." Dean nodded and turned back around, picking out your entire outfit. You say kicking your feet watching him and smiling as he brings you your cloths. "Come here sweetie pie." You jumped up and sat on the end of the bed. "Gimme your feet." You flung up a single foot first, Dean glared than you gave him the other. He stripped your socks off and slipped on new black ones. He stood and looked to you. "Up." He said and you leapt to your feet into his arms. He pulled out your jeans and he helped you slip them on. You saw him grab your shirt and you threw your arms in the air as he slipped over your shirt.