Hello Zen

You're walking down the streets of napal with a little curiosity. You think "I wonder where the popular monk zenyatta is?" You needed some guidance to the light. Because you just stole 3 Dr Peppers, a Genji lemon, and some cement. Because you were intoxicated of course. You really didn't know what to do at that point. You have just broken the law, with several counts of thieving.

You wanted to feel better about yourself, and you just really wanted to meet genji-kun.

You're friend Chaier recommended that you see zenyatta if you wanted guidance. And genji of course.

You're walking up the huge stair case and here genji in the distance. "MADA MADA" he shouts. You're very confused and aroused at this point. So you immediately go even faster than you did before.

After a long jog up the stairs, you finally arrive at the temple. You are astonished by the statues and tall religious buildings.

"GENJI!!!?" You scream at the top of your lungs with no answer. You enter this dark room "genji are you in here?" you here faint footsteps in the distance. "What are you doing here ma'am?" Says genji. "Oh I was looking for you and the famous monk zenyatta for guidance. Is it okay if you guys talk to me for a awhile?" "I'm sorry ma'am, but i have to go find my brother." genji says. "o-oh okay that's fine." "Goodbye master" genji said to zenyatta. "Goodbye to you aswell genji" zenyatta said.