Chapter #1

"It's over." Camila said as she walked out of the door with her things. Lauren then fell to her knees with her hands covering her face and began sobbing. The love of her life did the one thing she promised not to do; leave her life. Camila found a new guy, Austin Mahone. Camila admitted to have been cheating on Lauren with Austin for 2 months, after that happened Lauren felt extremely broken. She felt as if the world was closing in on her, and she hoped things would get better for her. She knew that it was gonna take time for her to get over Camila.

They've been dating for 6 years, and they both were seniors in college, Lauren was already having a hard time and the problem with Camila just made things worst. She decided that she was gonna drink the pain away, so she walked out her apartment that she would now be sharing to herself. She walked in front of the elevator and pressed the down button, she waited for the elevator until she heard a 'ding' sound notifying her that the elevator was now on her floor. When she stepped on the elevator she pressed the button to take her all the way down.

--------

She then walked out of the lobby doors and began walking to the nearest bar in her neighborhood, it didn't take her long to walk to 'Mo's Bar & Lounge'. She showed the security her I.D. and he then opened the door for her, Lauren immediately walked over to the bar and ordered vodka with coke with 6 shots of Bacardi.

The bartender then came back with all of her drinks, she put them in front of her and Lauren drank all of the shots first and began sipping on her vodka drink. She walked onto the dance floor with her drink in her hand and she spotted and blonde haired girl staring at her so she walked to her.

"Hi, I'm Lauren." Lauren said as she held her hair out waiting for the gorgeous blonde to shake it. The girl shook her head and pulled Lauren into a hug.

"I'm Dinah." She said as she released from the hug.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?" Dinah asked as Lauren blushed.

"I actually got broken up with today, so I came here to get my mind off of things." Lauren said as she began to get sad again.

"I'm sorry for asking." Dinah said as she covered her mouth as Lauren shook her head.

"It's fine, do you wanna dance?" Lauren asked Dinah as the blonde nodded and took the green eyed girl hand.

Dinah turned her back towards Lauren and began grinding on her front to the song that was being played.

_

"Can I have your number?" Dinah asked Lauren as she nodded and took the phone out of her hand and put her number in it setting the contact name as 'Green Eyes'. Dinah did the same setting the contact name as 'Finah Jane'.

"I'll text you and maybe we could hang out some other time." Dinah said as Lauren nodded. Dinah kissed Lauren's cheek and walked the other way. Lauren sighed and also began walking the other way towards her apartment that she remembered that she now shares alone.

Maybe she could try to get to know Dinah more.

-

A/N: I know I just started doing this story and I already know that I'm gonna really enjoy it. I know many people were upset about me changing it, but it's my story and I do what I want with it. I was talking to my girlfriend about the camren story and how I wasn't "enjoying" it that much, so she suggested that I change it and I agreed, if she's the only person that actually supports my decision then so be it.