Chapter #2

Lauren took her phone off of the night stand and checked the time, it read 6:30 am. Lauren sighed, she couldn't sleep due to the fact that she was thinking about her ex-lover. She just wondered what she did for Camila not to want her anymore, she had so much to offer her. She gained so much trust when they first started dating, they always said that they'll be together forever but Camila clearly didn't mean it.

Lauren rolled out of bed deciding to not continue to think about the brown eyed girl that she continued to love dearly. She had no idea on what she should do that day, she decided that she was just gonna go to Starbucks and continue her day from there

---------

Lauren walked up to the Starbucks employee and ordered, she then seen the beautiful blonde haired girl from the night before but with a kid sitting in front her. She decided to walk over to the table and speak to them.

"Hi, Dinah right?" Lauren asked as she gave a big smile and stared into the blonde haired girl's eyes.

"Yeah, and you're Lauren. I remember you from last night." Dinah said as she returned the smile, Lauren nodded then smiled and turned around to acknowledge the presence of the little boy that was sitting in front of the blonde.

Lauren crouched down in front of the boy and offered him a smile also. "Hi, what's your name handsome?" Lauren asked as the boy turned in his chair to face her.

"Hi, I'm Caleb." The young boy said giving Lauren his undivided attention.

"Well hello Caleb." Lauren said as she turned her attention back to the blonde haired girl.

"Caleb and I were about to go to the playground, would you like to come?" Dinah asked as she stared into Lauren emerald eyes.

Lauren nodded.

"I would love to join you two." She then turned around as she heard her name being called, she walked over to the counter and grabbed her drink then she walked back to the mother and son.

Dinah's POV

"Mommy, why are you staring at Ms. Lauren's butt?" my son asked as my cheeks turned red.

"No I was not." I said while covering my face.