The Death

One day, a rare potato dog was walking around outside, contemplating life. He was the lone survivor of the great crisp war. Many potato dogs fell those years.
          People were craving for the crunchy taste of crisps and, after labelling actual potatoes as a rare species, they turned to their cousin to provide the ingredients. Their cousin was, the potato dogs. 
          The potato dogs were more resistant than their potato counterparts, and fought against the factories, but, alas, they were wiped out and devoured... quite... literally..
         The potato walking was called Chip, ironically. Chip, here, was going to commit suicide. He was going to hang himself, until he realised, he had no neck. Plan B was to slit his throat, yet, that failed. For he had no neck.
        Then, there was a crunch.
"What was that?" Asked Chip, not expecting an answer.
"MY SHELL YOU TWAT LOOK WHAT YOU DID" yelled an angry.. something from.. somewhere. Chip looked down. There was indeed and angry something under his paw. A snail, or slug now, I guess.
"Oh, im so sorry!!" Chip tried to help the.. slug, but to no avail.
"You fuckin son of a bitch. I was about to get laid and you fucking killed me!"
The slug responded.
"Do snails have penises?" Chip asked.
"WELL YOU WONT KNOW NOW COS IM DEAD YOU CUNT" the slug cried.
"Then how are you still talking?" Chip inquired.
"I'm not..... *whisper* pussy ass bitch." Then, the once lively snail, now dead slug, died.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT HAVE I DOOOOOONNNNNEEEEE???!?????!!?????!!!!!!??!!?!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" And the potato dog tried to look if there was anyone to call an ambulance, but alas, he had no neck.

THE END