Chapter 1

The sound of pebbles tap across the ground like if a earthquake was beginning to shake with a flash of burning light shining as it descended towards a small, unmoveable target. But as it came close, another took his place. His body could feel the intense pain surging through his skin like he had touch hell's fire. Somewhere far in the distance were at least four figures: two stood upward with one of them wearing an untouched body armor while the other two looked exhausted, wearing torn clothing. The rest of the four were either lying down breathless or simply imploded on themselves, believing it would kill the threat. Only one of them was alive, but became to drain to raise a foot but held enough to witness the horrifying events.

A tall, muscle green man extended his arms like he was a shield or a blockade. Blood dripped from his lower lip, as he form a unimpressed smile. Gohan, lowered his arms slightly and express a surprised but frighten face. Even though he wanted to thank him, he couldn't help but thought why? He was his father's enemy. He could of just let him die. Then, he notice something. Seconds later, his smile faded and his eyes widen, collapsing to the harden ground. Krillin, was frighten by this as well.

Ten meters away was another person, but this one was clueless by their situation. She kept herself occupied by kicking small solid rocks for a minute or so. Her appearance was that of a monkey expect her face was human. Her hair was light brown and was so long it was wrapped into a ponytail state.

Her clothing looked to be part of ninja folk lore with the colors being blue instead of black, and her back was welding a long sword with a large bag being her compartment of food and water contained bottles. Medicine for this individual was hard to come by so she made it her secondary goal once she head into town.

Then, a sudden scream came from the air. Her head turn at the two huge stones with her left brow rose in confusion, "Arimasu sore kana ko?" In translation, "Is that a child?" She wondered. Her curiosity pulled her into that direction. As she came close, she crouched down on top of the rocks seeing the fighting that had been going on for minutes possibly hours.

Heat build around their general area as if a heat wave was surrounding them. She took notice of Gohan's rage feeling worried, causing her tail to wrap itself around the bottom of the blade. Vegeta grew in shock by how much level of power the boy held like he was expecting somewhere lower.

He twitches his arms a bit and yelled to Nappa, "Battle power twenty-eight hundred?! Sure enough, these guys can alter powers intensely!" Nappa, sounded impress. "Twenty-eight hundred, huh?" A rush of energy formed into Gohan's hands, raising them above his head. Tears kept leaking down his roughed up cheeks. You killed my friends and murdered my uncle! You're gonna to pay for this! You both are! His angry consumed his chest, burning it as if a wild fire had been building inside him for to long. He connects it into his right palm and threw it like an angered kid in a dodgeball game. His arm hanged like a pig on a hook about to fall to his knees with so little energy left.

The woman knew this wasn't going to end easily. Even with the big guy out of the picture, he needed that at some point he had to face the other. This wasn't right. Of course she hadn't seen the whole thing, but she wasn't willing to see the reality of it. Without moving her head, she scooted over slowly. She got near the edge and rush behind them in hopes of not grabbing anyone's eyes. At least not yet. But once the beams light came within meters it brought her attention without trying. She turned over, and as the large warrior landed his left fist on it, her heart sunk, making her feet to halt. What the hell was happening she wondered.