Chapter One

Do you ever do something and not realize how great it was until it's over? Because that's what happened to me this summer. It was easily the best summer of my life. Sorry I'm going to fast. My name is Jacob Baer. I'm Sixteen years old. I have black hair and blue eyes. I'm 5'10. I play Lacrosse and Basketball. I have awful teeth and wear braces and headgear at night. Anyway this summer was incredible. It all started last December.

December 5th 2014

I scooted my office chair over to my laptop

I scooted my office chair over to my laptop. I searched up the summer camp my uncle wanted me to check out. I read over their website. It was an all boy camp. It actually seemed pretty cool.  They had really cool activities. They had a waterfront with a dock on a beautiful lake. On the lake they offered Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimmng, Motorboating, and Scubaing. 

They also had an area called Widerness Central. Now that was cool. They offered an advanced survival class, a junior survival class, and building. 

Of course they had the summer camp stereotypical arts and crafts area, where they did, you guessed it, arts and crafts. 

They had a rifle and archery range. 

They also had a recreation building where they held Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, and dodgeball. Kinda cool but not really. 

The final area they had was the performance arts building. *blech*. Sorry just threw up in my mouth a little. 

On their drop down menu I hit the staff button. I checked out all the positions. 

Camp Director- Josh McEdwardson. Hey! My names Josh. 2016 will be my third year as camp director and ninth year on staff. I'm super excited to get all our staff ready to go and even more excited to get our campers here for summer 2016! See you all there!

Assistant Camp Director- Luke Forger. This will be my first year as Assistant Camp director and fifth year on staff. I'm really excited to see all of you this summer.

Camp Ranger- Judy Zany. Hey I'm Judy! I do all the real work around this place. Look forward to meeting all the new staff and seeing all the campers. 

Waterfront Director- Yet to be hired

Waterfront Staff- Yet to be hired

-

-

-

-

Wilderness Central Director- Yet to be hired

Wilderness Central Staff- Yet to be hired.

-

-

-

Arts And Crafts Diector- Yet to be hired

Arts And Crafts Staff- Yet to be hired