Omega and Alpha story

Alan: Omega, brown eyes, orange-ish hair, 5'3

Mathew: Alpha, brown eyes, black-ish hair, 6'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alans point of view

Clinging to my sheet I pant, out of breath and sweat pouring from my body.

"Please stop it" I whimper looking at my uncle

"It's going to be okay" he softly speaks to me brushing my hair back

He pulls out a needle with a liquid in it and puts it in my leg injecting the fluid. I watch him get up from the side of the bed and hand me a glass.

"It's gonna take a while to kick in, I'll be in the living room call my name if you need anything" he speaks

He turns from me to go downstairs and I instantly grab him.

"Help! Please I need it" I beg him with lust in my eyes

"You're not speaking that's the heat" he pushes my hand off of him and walks away closing the door behind him

"Please" I whimper

I lay on my back turning my head to look at the door, trying to remove all the thoughts of my craving desires in my mind. I am an Omega, my mom refused to raise an Omega son so she gave me to my uncle, She is an Omega herself but she wanted a proud Alpha like my dad. A couple of my freinds are Omegas, Bettas and one is a Alpha. His name is Mathew, he is very calm and collective, he knows how to handle the hormones of any Omega in heat. Which is very hard to do. Well he had to learn how to because of growing up with a house full of them.

I don't really talk to him much, because of his whole Alpha roll. Plus he already has a girlfriend right now who is an Alpha, and If I, an Omega, was to talk to him a lot everyone would think he was cheating. He's not a bad guy, I'm just waiting for the say he finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him. I know this because I saw her kiss some guy and go to a love hotel. No one knows except for me.

I hear someone knock on the door and my head perks up to smell the intoxicationg scent filling my nose. Mathew, I know his scent very well, but why is he here?

"Hey can I come in?" His voice speaks behind the door

"Yeah sure, but keep your distance okay?"

"Alright I gotchu" he opens the door his scent making my heart jump "you feeling okay?"

"Yeah" I pause and sit up looking at him, I tilt my head in confusion "what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?" His scent is stronger this time making me weak and craving his demands

"Your scent seems a bit off"

"Oh this happens sometimes" he says trying to lie

"No this is different" I speak holding on to my sheets, getting light headed

I look up into his eyes and start to lose my breathing. Shaking I go to lean forward and slip falling forward. I close my eyes expecting an empact but hands catch me. Mathew pulls me up onto the bed when he puts his head between my neck and inhales deeply, me shuddering from his touch and smell. His canines come out and softly graze my sensitve spot causing me to grab onto the front of his shirt and moan out his name softly.

"This... this is bad" he groans into my neck

He starts kissing my neck when he finds my senstive spot he attacks it, his hands roaming my body, the heat slipping from his long fingers across my skin makes me ache for him more. He sucks and gently bites me not letting me go.

"Ma... Mathew" I whimper out pulling him out of his haze

"Shit, I'm sorry. I gotta go" he immediately gets up letting me go