Neverending Tears

I can remember the day that my dad said that my mom would never come back. I was 6 my mom left when I was about 4 or 5 this was before I met my bestfriend and my boyfriend I suffered from deppression never really happy and only crying would get me to sleep. But I remember what made us have to move "Lindsey we have to I know you have a lot of friends but your mom is very bad" a 13 year old hearing that there mom was coming back was greatful.....but also harmful.

My dad always said that "things will get better" but they never did I was always sad no matter what. When we moved I had to get use to being alone until I met James something was diffrent it made me smile the secound day of school was not the best.

I was walking with my books in hand "HEY LIZ" I hated that nickname but when James said it I was okay with it "hey James" I was the quitest person back then "why is a young lady like you walking by yourself?" we shared a laugh I pushed him lightly "walking to my locker" next thing I knew I was on the ground "opps sorry slut" Becca anger was boiling "Liz calm down". I broke down right there crying I ran to the girls bathroom 'slut' kept replaying in my head.

I sat in a stall the stall door opened with James standing there he turned around and closed it "don't let her words get to you" I never told him about how sad I use to be "J-James I can't" he hugged me I was stiff at first never had another person hug me like that before "you are so cool and beautiful Liz she can go fuck herself" I put my hands around him "T-Thank you James" I wanted it to last forever until someone came in "yeah Lindsey is a little bitch for only being here for two days always with James" Becca he name like a knife.

"Shh" James said holding me "whos there?" She slamed on the door "whatever fuck you!" I hated her so much "its okay I'm here"

Now those are just memories James and me are in the car driving to the to the hospital. I was crying so was James "It's okay I'm here" I silently wishpered James turned on the radio probably not wanting to talk. I hate you I love you came on softly playing in the backround "I hate you I love you I hate that I love you" I began to sing "James I-" I was interupted "just don't talk" I was hurt "okay" I said so it wasn't auditable. We sat in silence I wiped my eye to my surprise I was crying.

It felt nice in an odd way "I-I'm sorry" I heard him start to cry which caused me to cry I intertwined our fingers "It's okay I'm here" he smiled "how?" I looked at him confused "what was your life like before I met you" all the things came back "James I....I had deppression" he looked hurt "thats why I couldn't let go of what Becca said"  he was lost for words "I couldn't uderstand what you felt like" he said looking at me then it happend "JAMES A CAR" screams then boom everything was black.

I felt someone pick me up "HELP!" The person yell sirens were heard I was lifed I opened my eyes "hello ma'am look at me" I couldn't my eyes soon getting heavy then closed.

James POV

"We're losing her!" I can't lose her I love her they kept trying finally getting her back. I was crying first my mom now my girlfriend I held her hand "I'm here It's okay" about the 4th time I heard it today. We finally got there making me get a room too since my arm was badly hurt "James? Is that right?" The doctot said "hows your arm feeling?" I rolled my eyes just wanting to see Liz.

"Fine" I said sharply "mmm let me see" he grabbed it and I winced "FUCK!" he smirked "thought it didn't hurt?" That is something Liz would say I slowly sunk my head "are you alright is it that girl?" I got angry at myself 'she might die all because of you' "that girl is my girlfriend Lindsey" they wrapped it in a splint and let me out I went to the front desk "Lindsey Richardson" she looked up "Family?" I felt a hand on my shoulder "he's with me" that same deep voice Mr. Richardson

"What happend James is she okay?" I shurged "we were talk and I looked at her for a secound she yelled and I caused the crash she is going to die because of me" I was sad and angry at myself "James you can't lose hope on her she going to be okay" when we got in there I was in horror "my little girl" her dad went over and held her hand not getting a response "is there any friends that are coming?" Eyes still on Lindsey.

I shook my head "I'll-" I was interupted by a nurse "sirs there are boys and a girl out here trying to she Lindsey" I looked at her dad and he nodded I walked out everyone was here Anna was the first to hug me "James"  I hugged back then it was a group hug "how is she?" Trevor asked I started to cry "she isn't up " anger boiled in side me "where's Aleks" Joe got nervous "we called him he said okay and hung up after we got the news" I sighed that son of a bitch.

"Come in but quite her dad is here" they all nodded I heard a gasp from Joe and he started to cry. Her dad stood up "hi guys umm I understand your friends of Lindsey?" Mr. Richardson saw Joe "Joe?" He smiled.

Lindsey POV

"Joe?" I heard someone say dad? "When will she get up" a younger voice said "I don't know let me ask be right back" I heard someone walk beside me and sit down "I-I love you and I hardly say it" they sniffled why would this person love me?

James POV

Its been 1 month and Aleks has yet to show and she won't wake up I been staying here it's taking a toll on my back but I would do anything for Lindsey. I heard the door open then close and someone with flowers....Aleks "I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner" I huffed "James you really need to go home and sleep" I rolled my eyes "how would you know?" He huffed as well "because I haven't seen my best friend for a month!" I sighed getting up "and my 'best friend' hasn't shown up to see how his friend is doing!" Aleks knew I was right "when will she be up?" I shurged and started to cry "why did it have to be her not me I could be here instead her laying here lifeless"

Lindsey POV

The two vocies sounded sad and angry "why did it have to be her not me i could be here instead her laying here lifeless" I looked lifeless? "James go home and take a shower and get a change of clothes then come back" I heard a loud sigh "stay here with her?" James I guess moved from his seat and kissed me "bye lovely" and left the new person occupied James seat. He sighed taking my hand "Lindsey you need to wake up no ones the same James,Joe won't talk to no one except Ein" he tighten his grip "James won't laugh or come out of this room he loves you do it for him and......"

And what I wanted to say "I-I love you too" I was confused why is this person saying this? "But James is your boyfriend and you rejected me before" he chuckled at himself GODDAMMIT WAKE UP LIZ one part of me was saying

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light I looked at my hand which had someones hand "Lindsey?" Is that me? I looked at the boy confused he jumped up and hugged me I pushed him away "w-who are you?" Pain took over his face.