I hate you ~OS~( Junhoe of iKon)

All the stories labeled as ~OS~ are all going to be one shots😃

CC POV-

I get in the car and floor it, driving furiously to the location the girl gave me. " CC, please calm down, I'm sure there's a reason for everything, just don't do anything drastic," Bobby begs over the phone. I spit out a laugh, feeling the bitter tears running down my face.

" Of course not Bobby, I'm just going to jump into his arms again, knowing he's been an unloyal, son of a bitch!" I yell. I wipe the tears off my face, seeing the destination on the left. I pull onto the dirt path jaggedly, getting out to slam the car door shut.

Junhoe was waiting on the stairs and looks entirely surprised to see me. " Babe, what are-" I interrupt him with the hardest punch I can muster, aimed right at his lip. He stumbles back, holding his lip as he stares at me in shock. " Don't you dare, fucking babe me! You know what the fuck you've done, and now I do too!" I scream, tears pouring out my eyes.

He looks at me in utter confusion. " CC, I don't know what you're-" " ChaeRin, does that ring a fucking bell?" I growl. When realization dawns on him, reflecting on his face, I scream again, hitting his chest repeatedly. " HOW COULD YOU JUNHOE? I LOVED YOU SO MUCH, YET YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I sob. " Babe please, I didn't-" " Stop lying to me!" " CC, I swear I didn't-" " Shut up, shut up shut up!!" I scream at him. 

" I hate you, I hate you I hate you!!" I scream. He looks hurt. I grab his jacket, yanking him back and forth violently. " I fucking hate you!! I never want to see you again, I hate you so much," I cry.

He finally growls in frustration, throwing my hands off of him forcefully. " Fine! Fucking leave then!!" He screams at me. I stare at him, tears running down my face. " I fucking will." I turn to leave, but he grabs me, pushing me against the wall and holding my wrists tightly. I fight against him, screaming at him as I cry. My heart was broken.

" Let me go, you said to leave, I'm leaving!!" I sob brokenly. " CC, CC I didn't mean it, I love you, please stop crying baby, I love you, I dont want you to leave me," he says calmly as I shake my head, refusing to look at him. He moves closer, trying to look me in the eyes.

I level my head, squeezing my eyes shut. His thumbs graze over my cheeks as he continues trying to get me to look at him. " Junhoe no, no I can't do this with you anymore," I cry. He continues telling me the sweet, white lies, until I push him forcefully, shaking his hands off. I run my hands through my hair, sobbing loudly.

" I hate you Junhoe, I hate you so much," I cry, turning and stomping away. I get to my car and close the doors, locking them. Seconds later, he's knocking on my window after trying to door. " Baby please-" I stare straight ahead, reaching down to start my car. His hands don't leave the car as I slowly begin driving away.

He runs after the car, the most heartbroken look on his face. I see tears falling down his cheeks, before speeding away. The last thing I see is him falling to his knees, sobbing as he screams my name.