Chapter I -:- Miss Cow Gives An Extremely Outrageous Order

Chapter I -:- Miss Cow Gives An Extremely Outrageous Ordr

It was a relatively calm morning at the Argo II.

Surprisingly, no monsters had attacked for over six hours, which was... strange and unnerving, to say the least.

So, to say that anyone was at the edge, waiting for a monster to attack them at any time, was completely rational. The fact taht there were no attacks for six hours may have been cool, except for the fact that there were seven highly smelling (and probably delicious) half bloods, sailing a highly noticable ship with a happy, mechanich, fire-spitting dragon. That ought to attract monsters (as proven way too many times).

Appart from this very unnerving fact, there was nothing else to the morning. It was extremely and utterly normal.

Just like the calm before the storm.

It was unsurprising that only the ones on guard duty -Hazel and Frank- showed up in breakfast. The other five demigods were fast asleep on their cabins. Whenever they had the chance, they crashed like a sloth and would not rise and shine for at least three hours (don't you dare try to wake them up at least you want death to come upon you).

The next time they all saw each other at the same place and time (which rarely ever happened) was on lunch. Everyone was miracolously awake. So, naturally, they ate in silence. And it would be a lie to state that it was a comfortable one.

Honestly, it was okay. They didn't know each other well enough to carry on a casual conversation and sometimes seven people seem like a crowd. The only ones that went way past were Percy and Annabeth (as the incident in the stables just proved). They didn't care much about their feiendship. It would probably come to them in one way or another. After all, they were destinied to sabe the world, and what better way to create relationships than the let's-stop-the-world-from-instant-and-spontaneous-distruction way?

When something actually happened, not even ten minutes into the lunch, nobody was surprised, not really. More like annoyed.

And when it turned out to be Hera, Your Highness, Goddess of Spying Cows, Annabeth was already in full-rage mode.

Everyone stood up.

The daughter of Athena scowled at -she wouldn't say her most hated, but something along the lines- goddess, and with a bitter tone to her voice, she inquired, "What are you here for?"

Hera turned to look at her, a frown appearing on her godly features.

"I should smite you for that, daughter of Athena," she snarled. She paused for a second, seemingly thinking about something. "However, seeing as you are destinied to help to stop the impending threat, I'll let you walk away freely. Do not test your luck, demigod," she ended with a killer glare upon her eyes. Annabeth seemed unaffected by this and just rolled her eyes.

Hera took a sharp intake of breath, as if she was ready to screech the life out of Annabeth, but decided against it. Instead, she gave a fake, sweet, smile hiding the murderous glare and started talking calmly, but daring anyone to interrupt her.

"It has come to my attention," she started off, "that none of you really trust each other."

Percy akwardly cleared his throat.

"With all due respect, Hera, I think we-" he was interrupted by Piper stomping his foot, to which he responded staring indignantly at her.

"As I was saying," continued Hera, apparently not bothered at all, "you do not trust each other, and to anyone who says otherwise, I wisely suggest you to keep your opinions to yourselves. I am a goddess, therefore I am always correct." Annabeth scoffed at this. "I came up with a wonderful idea, which is-"

"May I ask, Tía Callida," interrupted Leo. "How are you not split between your Roman self -June?"

"Juno," muttered Jason.

Hera groaned and clutched her head for a second, and afterwards yelling, "You foolush boy! Don't bring that up ignorant half-blood! Don't you know how much it costs to just be here?!"

"If it costs that much, maybe you should just spare yourself that work," Annabeth complained.

Hazel gasped and Frank put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down, both staring at the local Wise Girl in surprise.

Luckily, the Queen of the Gods didn't hear her.

After composing herself, Hera continued.

"I came up with the idea that I should show some memories of every one of you to your friends, meaning you would know what you went throught in the past, meaning you'll have something to relate to, which means more trust." Hera finished with a small smile.

Everyone was too shocked to speak, even Annabeth.

"I... Lady Ju-Lady Hera, I don't think that's a good idea," stammered Frank rubbing his neck.

"Yeah," Percy said, nodding frantically. "We have lots im common, like... surviving monsters."

Everyone made sounds of agreement, except for Annabeth, who just narrowed her eyes at the goddess.

"It.. it sounds like a... good idea," Hazel said what was suposed to be a statement, but came out more like a question, "but I don't think I'm the only one who does not want to remember some of this memories."

Everyone agreed once again.

"Great! Every one think it's a delighting idea, so it's settled! I have some matters to attend to at Olympus," Hera spoke.

In a blink of an eye she dissapeared.

Hazel blushed furiously and ducked her head.

"I-I'm sorry guys," she stuttered. "I shouldn't have said it was a great-"

"It's alright Hazel," assured Jason.

"Yeah," Annabeth grunted angrily. "Miss Cow wasn't asking for permission, she would have done it anyways."

"True that," sighed Percy.

There were a few secinds of silence.

"How are we going to... you know, review these memories?" Leo voiced the question everyone had.

"I don't know," frowned Piper. "She didn't tell us wha-"

She was interrupted inevitably, as everyone -including her- fell unconcious and were sucked into someone's memory.

Hey, guys!

Hope you like it!

Special thanks to SarahCarpenter_Clark and Hollyleaf81 since they are my first follower and my first reader, respectively. Thank you so much! :')

Who do you want me to start with?

Again, hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did! ;)

Bye!

~Juli