Chapter 10

I view myself the mirror as my make-up is just about to be finished up.

"5 minutes till you have to be on set Miss Harris" a producer stated to me as they peeked inside my dressing room.

"My my, you look stunning Allison! I knew this attire would suit you and your character's personality."

"This is perfect Jason. Thank you so much." I gushed to him.

"Now! I better get to cleaning up here, you, get going onto the set, they're waiting for you." he commanded me pointing at me with a hanger.

I begin to quickly proceed to set. I can sense that I'm feeling fearful. This is make it out or break it deal for me. I'm still not quite positive David will enjoy working with me. Who even knows how long I'll last here. Millions of scenarios go through my mind as I quickly make it to my destiny.

I halt at my steps. I see David from the side talking to a producer I imagine. He looks captivating in his Doctor attire. His hair look luscious  from my view. I'm taken away from my thoughts as I hear my named be called.

"Allison! You look splendid!" Steven parrots as he claps his hands and makes his way over to me. "So I still have yet to tell you the name of your character and I bet you are just dying to find out what her name is."

"Oh yes, I'm really quite excited for you to reveal her name to me." I nod eagerly, ready to have her name revealed to me. He simply laughs at me.

"Oh very well then, her name is Emma Clarke."

"That's a lovely name, I love it." I sincerely smile.

"Very well, you can get in front of the cameras with David and go over your lines for about five more minutes before we start recording."

I shyly begin to approach to where David is standing as I feel uncomfortable around him after last weeks occurrences. He doesn't know me. I don't know him so it's only normal, right?

"Uh Hi David" I barely audible for him to hear. He turns around acknowledging my existence.

"Allison! My...you look wonderful." he comments as he views me from head to toe. I, being the embarrassing person that I am turn a rosy red and awkwardly look down at my feet before I look him back to his face.

I can tell this wont be the first time he'll make me blush like this.

A/N: I just want apologize for this short horrible chapter! I wanted to make it better and longer but I just feel bad putting  this off for so long, I'm so sorry!