3

"J-Jimin...", I pushed him away lightly.

"..I love you", he said.

My heart started pumping fast. I stared at him with wide eyes.

"W-What?..", I stuttered.

"I been in love with you since I first met you", he pulled me closer.

"It was love at first sight", he held my waist tightly.

"Your just so beautiful. Your eyes, lips, smile. Your personality is so perfect. Your so lovable, I would always want to hold you in my arms and kiss you. Every time we're on stage or when we're practicing, you would look so hot all sweaty and focused. I'm always mesmerized by you Baby", he started kissing my neck.

"I'm so in love with you", he whispered.

I blushed and clenched his shirt. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Your so cute when your blushing", he said.

"J-Jim-", he cut me off.

"Shh, let's go to sleep", he said.

He held me tightly. Later, I heard light snores. I sighed and fell asleep in his warm embrace.

---------------------------------------------

I slowly woke up alone in bed. I pouted and got out of bed. I yawned while rubbing my stomach. I did my morning routine and walked to the living room.

"Morning baby!", Hobi said.

"Morning~", I was about to sit next to him, but suddenly he pulled me onto his lap. He hugged my waist tightly. I felt him rubbing my thigh. I blushed and looked down.

"H-Hobi..", I stuttered.

"Baby~would you ever give me a kiss?", he whispered.

"W-Wha-", I was cut off by a pair of lips.

I froze for a minute, but soon kissed back. We pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes.

"Baby, I lov-"

"Baby!~", I looked up and saw Jungkook walking in with a smile.

He sat down next to Hobi and I, and pulled me onto his lap. I looked at Hobi and saw him glaring at Jungkook.

"K-Kookie, I'm gonna go grab a water bottle real quick", I got off from his lap, and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I turned around and was met with a smiling Jin.

"Ah, morning Jin", I smiled at him.

"Morning baby", he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.

"You wanna help me cook breakfast?", he asked.

"Sure!", I said.

I set my water bottle on the counter. I watched him take out some ingredients.

"Can you chop these for me baby?", he said.

I nodded and started chopping the vegetables.

Later, I felt arms wrapped around me.

"Helping cooking?", Namjoon asked.