The kiss

he texted us saying "let's hang out all at my house" so me and Blake walked to his house he lived two houses down from Blake. Me and Blake held hands then when we got there we knocked on the door and Zach opened I was kind of curious. When Zach was cooking for the YouTube video he kept looking at me and smiled. We finished the YouTube video and invited a few people. We invited Riley,Kenzie,Maddie,Javion,Ray, and Robert. Then, we played spin the bottle truth or dare. I got to go first so Blake and Zach arm wrestled to see who asks me the question or say the dare. But Zach won Zach dared me to lick his neck and Blake didn't care and laughed and said "lick that nasty boys neck" I was surprised he didn't care so I did lick his neck. Then it was Blake and Maddie said "I dare you to go into the bedroom with Ariel for 10 minutes and kiss and maybe do more than kissing" so we had to but we honestly didn't care but it looked like Zach cared. So I went in the room with Blake and I started talking about how it was so awkward and if he was ok with it and Blake put his finger on my lip and said "shh stop talking" and he started kissing me he pushed me on the bed and he pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off. He started kissing my neck and I pushed him off me and said "does this have to be 10 minutes" he said "yes but it will feel like an hour" and i said ok. After it hit 10 minutes Zach banged on the door and yelled "HURRY UP LOVEBIRDS TIMES UP" and we put our clothes back on and then Maddie started laughing I asked why and she said "you have a hickey on your neck it looks like you guys did more than kissing" and then Zach said whatever and the bottle hit Riley and he got dared by Robert to go to the room with Kenzie and they got to sleep in there so they never came out but we heard them and we laughed so hard. Then Robert,Ray,And Javion invited 3 more girls and they all went into different rooms. It was just me Maddie Zach and Blake, Blake and Maddie both went in bed and Zach was sleeping next to Maddie because she had no where to sleep and me and Blake went to bed together. It was 3:20 am and I went downstairs and watched tv cause I couldn't sleep and Zach came downstairs and we talked a little bit. He looked at me and I looked at him and I started laughing then he grabbed me by the waist and I said what are you doing and he started kissing me. I pushed him away he asked "don't you have feelings for me" I said "no, I'm dating Blake I love him" and Zach said sorry I ran upstairs and I heard something so I took a peek it was Zach he was sobbing and hitting himself I felt bad but I shouldn't because I'm dating Blake and he knows that I went to bed. In the morning we ate breakfast and I stared at Zach and he stared at me and I looked down then Blake asked if something was wrong I said no. Then he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. We all left Zachs and I walked back to blakes.
___________________________
*************************************
Authors Note :
This story might have been longer than the others and I didn't know how long it was because I was so into writing it,but thank you guys for voting and reading my story and I have been seeing you guys been asking for more I'm really sick but I'm trying my best to write these.But anyways I might write 3 more parts or 2 because I might write a new story plus but I have to end it soon. But thank you guys anyways!