🔥 Nalu Lemon 💛

Lucy POV:

I was taking to Gray after the guild close for the night. When Natsu came over to us he said can he talk to me in private and I nods yes. Soon Natsu took me to his house and dragged me to his room and pinned me against the wall. I was about to ask him what was wrong but he cut me off by kissing me.

He kissed me rough and passionately all at the same time. I moaned at the feeling, I immediately regretted it. He forced his tongue into my mouth.

It was so smooth but yet hot. I love the way it felt, he let go of my hands to hold onto my waist. He slowly held my shoulders pulling down the straps off my dress, letting it fall to the ground.

I got self conscious about myself and broke the kiss to hide myself. "N-Natsu S-" he kissed me again and this time with more force, he tangled his hands in my hair, pushing my head more towards him. He let go "Lucy you are so beautiful, I had my eyes on you since you first came to fairy tail. I been waiting to make you mine." He said as he licked my ear, making me let out a small moan.

He Started to massages both of my breast as he licked and sucked on my jawline, neck, shoulder, and collarbone. I moaned especially hard when he found that spot, where my neck and shoulder meet. "Natsu! God that fells good!" He smirked. "Get ready Lucy, it's going to get graphic, hot, and most of all wet ~" He purrs into my ear and applied more force to my breast making moan harder.

"Lucy I love your moans" he says as he licked my lips. "Moan louder, moan and scream out my name" He said as he bit down on my lips hard, draning blood from them as he sucked on them.

I let out a moan. "Yeah just like that Lucy. Your being a good girl, now aren't you!!"

He brought his hands behind my back, trying to unclip my bra but he couldn't so he ripped it apart. "Natsu!!! Those are Fucking Expensi-" he cut me off.

This time he swirled his tongue around my left breast, my right breast was being pinched and massage. "Natsu!!" "Lucy you sure know have a turn a guy on with your moaning"

After he said that I felt something extremely hard poking my leg. I let out a moan and flipped Natsu over, straddling his hips, I leaned down and kissed his, and his scar on his left shoulder-neck border line. I allowed my finger to trace his toned body.

I pulled down his pants and boxers with my teeth.

I almost gagged at his size. He was so huge!!!! 'I wonder if It can fit in my mouth. Shit can it even fit in me!! Well time to find out'

I lowered myself and licked his large shaft hearing him growl, and moan at the same time, it made me smirk. I saw all the pre-cum coming out so I licked it off and put the top half of his member in my mouth. I couldn't go any further than the top, 'I knew the hold thing can't fit in my mouth' so the rest I pumped with my hands or breast.

I boobed my head slowly at first, but knowing Natsu he grabbed my head and thruster into my mouth. Making me choking on his member. I could hear him moaning and growling. I was trying to resist the urge to pleasure myself, as kept hearing his grunts. Same now I'm getting turn on.

I could feel Natsu was very close as his member expanded. He growled once more before he finally cummed in my mouth. "LUCY!!!" I swallow all of his fun and licked lips. 'It taste like villina with a little hint of strawberry' I was lost in my own thoughts and didn't notice that Natsu had flipped me over. I came back to my senses when I felt him lick my womanhood. I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair, 'I want him to go deeper' yanking and tucking at his soft salmon colored hair.

He smirked and pushed in two of his fingers in all the way. He started pumping slowly as he licked my clit "You taste like strawberry" his favorite ice cream. "N-Natsu" I try to said his name correctly but I was fizzy from all the pleasure. I was getting near my climax and I was about to warn Natsu when I was cummed. Natsu licked it all of his fingers which made me even more wet.

Natsu leaned back down and whispers in ear "Your wet already I just got down cleaning you up. Looks like I have to just try harder" Natsu pushes the head of his member into my womanhood then pushed in all the way.

I let a whisper with hot tears stream down my face. It hurt a lot. "Shh, it will stop in a little. When that pains gone I'll make sure you feel the world best pleasure. He said as he licked my lips.

He still a inside of me, and not long after, I rotate my hips and watch as Natsu squeezes his eyes shut and bites his lip to suppres a groan. I nod and he slowly starts pumping in and out of me. "S-So tight but yet so loose" The pain easily dissipates and I start feeling incredible pleasure. I wrap my arms further around Natsu's body and dig my nails into in shoulder blades.

"Faster" I breathe and he easily complies. I end up wrapping my legs around his waist, causing him to let out a deep groan that only fuels my hormones.

Natsu braces one hand on my hip and the other on the bed as he continues to pounds into me. A knot forms in my stomach and I arch my body into his with my nails digging into his skin and my body clenches around his member.

"Natsu!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

He continues to move in and out of me as I relax my form against his. "Natsu I-I'm gonna cum!!" "Just -ugh- wait for me I'm almost there!!"

Five minutes later we both cummed together. Natsu coming down on me and almost crushing me. I made swirls in Natsu head, making him make some sort of purring noise. 'That's so cute'

"Lucy I love you a lot, and I hate when I see you get all excited from a guy that's not me!! I just wanted you for myself and no one else, and yes I was jealous" He said as he licked my collarbone, making my moan a little. "I'm the only one that can year and make you moan Like that got it?" I nodded and smiled sweetly at him.

"Natsu I love leaned in and kissed me gently. "I love you too"

After Natsu said that he throw the covers over our naked and sweat bodies and we drift off into a sweet slumber.

"Hey Natsu"

"Yes Lucy"

"Did you wear a condom"

"What the fuck is a condom"

"NATSU!!!"

💛💖💛💖💛💖💛💖💛💖💛💖💛💖💛💖💛
Publish: February 18, 2017
Edit: January 4, 2012

                                   おやすみ。

                                   おやすみ。 。 。