| E I G H T E E N |

She blushed as those words left her mouth. He let go of her arms and got off of her bed. He blushed harder then her. "S-Sorry!" She blurted and he ran out of her room and slammed the door to his. She bit her lip and held her knees to her chest, crying into them. Tikki pet her hair but it did no justice. She bit her lip and growled to herself. She was such an idiot to say that. She needed to hate him. She forced herself too. She walked out of her room and to Adriens, resting her head on the door. "A-Adrien, I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it like that." No answer.

She sighed and slide down the door, putting her back against it and nibbling on her lip. She pulled out her phone and texted him what she said. Read. She cried, hard, and hit her head against the door. She just had to be a fuck up and ruin things between them. She just ruined everything with him. A scream came from outside and she sighed and transformed. Chat showed up but didn't listen to a thing she said. She bit her lip as she landed through the kitchen window and detransformed. She leaned on his door again and bit her lip.

She saw a green light under the door. "Adrien, please, I'm sorry," She pleaded. "Please, open up. I didn't mean it," her lower lip quivered and she cried, hitting her head against the door repeatedly. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." She mumbled to herself with every hit. She hated this. She didn't want him to hate her. She wanted him to love her but he didn't. No one could. He loved Ladybug, not her. She cried harder.

He bit his lip. He glared at his phone screen, looking at the message. He wanted to reply but couldn't find the courage. He felt hitting against the door and sighed. He hurt her bad. He didn't mean too. He loved her too but couldn't find anything in him to say it back. He bit his lip and felt her bang her head against the door harder and yell 'stupid' louder. He held his head in his hands as tears streamed down his face. He fucking hated himself for hurting her. He felt the hitting get worse and growled. She yelled stupid even louder, but further away, and heard a small scream.