Meant To Be

(Samantha Conseption 19 years-old. Jane Samonte 20 years-old)

I was at my house changing my clothes because me and my friend Jane was going to the park. I was now wearing a pink skirt, white long sleeves and pale pink flat shoes.
I tighed my hair in a bun. And put a violet butterfly clip on my hair.

After that I went down stairs and found my friend sitting on the couch.
"Oh... Hi Samy, you ready. Lets go" she said while smiling. "Ok come on Jane." I said back. We got out of my house and I locked it properly. Then we took off.

¤♡☆ TIME SKIP~ AT THE PARK☆♡¤

We arrived at the park and started walking while talking.
"Hey Samy are you still looking for your MEANT TO BE?" She asked

"No but now. I will wait for it than finding it." I replied

Then we saw a father and his daughtet holding a balloon. Me and Jane tought that it was cute and decided to take a picture of them. But then when he and his daughter was walking. The little girl was bump a lady wich cause him to let go of the balloon. So I chase the balloon for the little girl, when I was about to bump people I shouted 'EXCUSE ME!!!' Then proceed on chasing it.

When I reached it I did not realized I was already in the middle of a huge road. When a sky blue car was going in my way. So not knowing what to do. I only ducked down and hold my head but lucky for me it stoped. And four boys went out to the car and rush to me. I looked up to them surprised. Then one of them asked.

"Are you okay?" The boy said I could not under stand him since he was talking French. ( A/N.I already told you I dont know how to speak French.)

"What are you saying??" I asked

"He asked if you were ok...?" The American one said

"Well I'm okay." I answered back but asked. "Who are you?"

"I'm Andrew Lim" the American said.
"I'm Jhon" the French said
"I'm Kaien" the Japanese said
"I'm Kai" the Korean said.

Then Jane went up to me and asked

"Samy are you ok???!!!" She asked me

"Yeah I'm ok" I replied

Then Andrew apologized to me he said.

" I'm really sorry Miss?"
"Samantha"
"Were so sorry Samantha. But also we have to go is it ok for you?" He asked me and I'm too kind to not accept the apology.
"Its okay you can-" but then I fainted.....

《《♡♡》》《《♡♡》》《《♡♡》》

Author: ok thats enough for now.

Samantha: why did I fainted??

Author: youll find out on the next chapter Samy.

Samantha:ok.