Miami {Part I}

Y/n Pov.

I felt someone kiss my forehead and move down to my cheeks, nose, and lips. I hummed and opened one eye, seeing the brunette look at me with that smile that made my world spin.

Y/n: "I might have to sleep a lot more if that's the way I get woken up." I mumbled, stretching.

Kendall: "I couldn't help myself," I chuckled softly.

Y/n: "I forgot how beautiful you are in the mornings." I blurted out, seeing her blush and looked away from me.

Kendall: "You say the most random and sweetest things," I chuckled and leaned in, kissing her. I felt her smile into the kiss.

Y/n: "I almost forgot what waking up next to you felt like. Almost." I mumbled, pulling away from her.

Kendall: "I did too. I'm happy we managed to talk things out and we can just be with each other," I smiled.

Y/n: "We're fools for each other, Jenner. There is no other explanation." She pecked my lips.

Kendall: "I think that's reason enough," I moved my hand to her face and removed the loose strand of her from her face.

Kendall leaned down to kiss me again when we heard a knock on the door. I saw the door open and Abel walked in with his head down, looking at his phone.

Abel: "Y/n-" He looked up and widened his eyes. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry, I should've knocked." He spoke blocking his eyes.

Y/n: "It's alright. What's up?" I asked, seeing Kendall blush and move to her side of the bed.

Abel: "I just wanted to remind you that we have to leave in half an hour for our flight." I nodded my head, "I'll uh give you guys some space." I chuckled watching him walk out of the room and shut the door.

Kendall: "I think that's our queue to cut our moment short and start getting ready." I groaned and rolled over.

Y/n: "Let's just sleep and go to Miami another day." She laughed and kissed my head.

Kendall: "That would be great but we're going to see your family and spend time with our friends. It's not every day that we can enjoy each other's company so get off your ass and start getting ready." I huffed and rolled over again, seeing her get off the bed.

Y/n: "I'll go after you." She nodded her head and grabbed a towel, walking into the bathroom.

I stayed in bed and waited for Kendall to finish up in the shower. I messaged my family and smiled, locking my phone and putting it on charge. I laid back and rested my hands behind my head thinking about seeing my family after what felt like ages.

It was difficult but I managed to learn to live without seeing them every day and having friends that turned to family here helped a lot. I sighed thinking about what trouble could also transpire since there would always be some drama that took place wherever I went these days.

I shook my thoughts away when I heard the bathroom door open. I watched Kendall walk out with a towel wrapped around her and sat up watching her walk to her suitcase.

Kendall: "Saw something you like?" She turned around and smirked.

Y/n: "Do we really have to leave now?" She giggled and shook her head at me.

Kendall: "Go and shower, Y/l/n." I groaned and got up from the bed, grabbing my towel.

I did my morning routine and wrapped the towel around me, exiting the bathroom. I walked out and saw Kendall nowhere to be seen with her luggage gone. I changed into my outfit for the day and packed up my things, double-checking that nothing was left behind before taking my luggage downstairs.