mercurous' giveaway entry #2 ; his redemption

ORION ANSLEE // SON OF CASTELLO ANSLEE

( pure blood: squib, gene mm )

Orion, or Ori for short, is a young man of twenty four years of age. Although named after a constellation, Orion is short of being a star of any sorts. Orion comes from a pure-blood family, and his whole family have, continuous, and without fault, been placed into the house of Slytherin at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. All have excelled in the Wizarding World: all but him. At age eleven, Orion's acceptance letter never came. And so, he made a vow to himself, to never end up like Argus Filch, a man, surprisingly, not unlike himself.

After attending a muggle school for sixteen years, Orion came to the very obvious conclusion that he did not belong in the muggle world, no less than in the Wizarding World. However, due to his family and their persistence, he chose to stay within the Wizarding World, to abandon his career in the sciences. After graduating from the muggle University of Oxford, he became, rather disappointingly, a waiter at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade. Although he lives alone, Orion has little interest in pursuing relationships with Wizards. He has constant difficulties, even now, to come to terms with what he is. Orion lives in constant fear of the stigmatisation that could come with Wizards knowing of his non-magical nature and yet pure-blooded heritage.

[ (c)sarahgaier2017 ]

lmao is it really that surprising that i chose benedict as the face claim

mercurous here's my second entry!! hopefully you like it! <3