Part 16~

Hiiiiiii sorry I've been busy with school!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beakhyun POV ~

As we sat down we can't hear talking anymore which mean that there not talking now the whole second floor is quite and all you could hear is the people down stairs .

And for the whole night it has been quite no dared to talk and even the car ride was quite and we all went to our rooms and just slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dara POV ~

I woke and when to the toilet and had a shower an put on my uniform after that I went and woke up the others .

"Come guys wake up and get ready already we still have school" I said while rolling Bom back and front then she finally woke up and woke up the others while I make the breakfast.

"You know I feel like something good is going to happened " Minzy said in a fact tone .

Us three nod in agreement ' wonder what's going to happened hehehe'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV ~

You are now sitting in class for around an hour ( sorry don't know how it is in korea) when some one knocked which got all the students attention .

Knock knock

"Yes how may I help you " your teacher asked in a annoyed tone since he disturbed the class.

"Sorry to disturb but can I have Dara , Bom , CL please ?"he said while write from the paper

"But why may I ask " the teacher said while putting his pen down the desk

" Well I was told from the YG ent that I need to pick them up because they are starting there training " he said while your jaw dropped in surprise and so is everyone else 'is it .....is this the 'good thing' ..OMGGG '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update but I just wanted them to start there training !!!

Adreil <3