Chapter 27: can we make a deal?

Edited.

Words:- 1484.

Song- meatloaf id do anything for love.

Phoebe-lee's P.O.V

"DRACO!! Draco please I know you can hear me! Get down here" I screamed for the billionth time.

"So loud...is something bothering you?" I heard his voice say, I turn around to see him standing in front of me.

"I had a vision Draco. I had a vision" I cried.

"How interesting" he mumbled.

"I saw her"

"Your baby girl?"

"H-how-"

"You have two heart beats Phoebe. So unless you turned into a time lord I'd guess you have a little one growing in there-" he went quiet for a moment before smiling.

"-such a promising future"

"Y-you can see her?" I asked.

"A dragons gift my dear" he smiled.

"Dragons can make deals can't they? you are creatures of the goddess. You can deal right?"

He frowns and lays down, crossing his legs "I can"

"Then deal me! No one hurts her. You take me, you give her a future and if it comes to it, it's her life over mine"

"Phoebe-lee. My queen think what you are saying-"

"I am! My daughter lives even if it means I don't"

"Your sure?" He asked.

"Yes"

A growing light came around us before suddenly flying up into the sky.

"The deal has been sent, for your hope I really hope you know what your doing" he mumbled before flying away.

"Me to" I whispered.
*****
I stood in the kitchen attempting to make something to eat, Devon and I haven't spoken.

Not since I told him.

I was thinking about this deal, which made my place my hand on my belly.

I do have a small bumb but it's barely noticeable.

I felt someone staring at me but I Didn't turn around.

"My queen your burning it" Devon's voice whispered in my ear as one hand turned off the stove and the other touched my belly.

I stayed still as he then put his hand under my top and touch the skin of my stomach; the action caused sparks to travel throughout my whole body.

I shiver in pleasure at the feelings.

Devon turns me around and I see him slightly smiling.

"I can feel the heart beat, it's strong"

"She"

He looked at me.

"She's strong"

"We're having a girl?"

"Yeah" I mumbled and suddenly he picks me up, kissed me quickly and placed me on the side.

"My girls" he smiled and put his head into my stomach making me smile and rub my fingers through his hair.

"I didn't think you would be happy" I mumbled.

His head snapped up to look at me.

"Are you kidding? I'm overly excited and that scares me. Listen I'm sorry baby; When you told me I was in shock. I had to run it through my head then i remembered your properly just as shocked as i am, so i had to comfort my baby" he mumbled close to my lips.