Chapter 2

-After training-

Lance POV:

I quickly hopped in the shower a long, sweaty, exhausting training day. I turned the water on and turned it up so hot that it burned my light, Cuban skin. I started to hum a song my mom used to sing as I washed my hair. Then I heard the door open and the shower curtain pull back. I turned my head to see who it was, my eyes widening; it was Keith. He stood there naked, glistening with sweat, his dark mullet hair sticking to his skin. I just stared at his beautiful dark eyes staring back at mine; he's so fucking beautiful. Suddenly realizing the situation, I tried hard to stop blushing and turned my eyes to the shower wall.

"Uhhh...so what's up Keith?" I said, trying to sound normal.

I could guarantee he was smirking as he said, "I want to join you."

WHAT?! HE WANTED TO WHAT?! OK OK COOL DOWN LANCE! YOU'RE THE MAN, YOU GOT THIS, BE NATURAL. My inner thoughts screaming.

"Alright, come on in!"

Keith climbed in and went under the shower head, lifting his hands to wash out the sweat in his hair. My first thought was to stare but instead I continued to wash up. I felt Keith's stare as I leaned down to grab my body wash that I dropped.

Damn it, stop staring at me Keith!

"Lance.."

"Yeah?"

"Come here sexy"

I took two steps so I was eye to eye with him. He yanked my arm and pushed my body to the wall.

"Kei-"  I tried to say but a pair of soft, pink lips kissed roughly kissed mine. Keith's kisses were always filled with hunger and lust. I was madly obsessed with him. He slipped his wet tongue and I moaned. My d!ck twitched and got hard, my arms hooked around his neck as I pulled him closer to me. One of Keith's hands slid down to play with my erect nipples. I moaned and groaned again, wanting more of him. He broke the kiss to lick my neck.

"Keith....ahh....more..."

"Lance...." He replied, kissing me again. His hand moved down to my d!ck and moved his hand up and down, pumping. Moaning, I melted into the kiss. My body aching for more, I begged him to never stop; it felt so so damn good. Keith pumped my d!ck harder and harder until I came. Panting, I looked at his gorgeous eyes and moaned his name again.

"What a lewd expression... you're so beautiful."

"Kiss me again...." I begged and he leaned down to kiss me, but this time, this kiss was filled with love and care.

"I love you Lance."

I blushed, internally screamed HELL YES!, and peck kissed him.

"I love you too."

-The End-