My Woman (Jea-ha x Reader)

I yawned stretching my arms out as I stumbled out of bed. Today was my date with jea-ha. I couldn't wait! He invited me me out to the cinema to watch my favourite movie, F/M.

I quickly had my breakfast and got ready. I changed into plain denim jeans and a blue and white striped shirt, with my black leather ankle boots. I brushed my h/c hair and tied it into a simple ponytail.

I then walked down the stairs of my house and sat on the sofa waiting for him. Looking at my watch, I heard the door bell ring. I jumped out of my seat and ran/walked to the door. Opening it to find kija and Yona. I sigh and let them in. "what are you doing here today? I told you I'm going out" kija pouted whilst Yona just smiled at me. "your going out with Jaeha right?"

I blushed slightly, "H-how did you know!?" Yona giggled at me, meanwhile kija was sat in the corner sulking. "Jea-ha's been boasting about how he and F/N were going on a date" I looked at kija as he said that. He was boasting...I blushed in embarrassment. Jea-ha Baka..

"But Yona that doesn't tell me why you or Kija are here" Yona laughed once again. "Well Kija wouldn't stop complaing about your date so we ended up coming here" "complaing?" I turned to kija, "why?" Kija went bright red and jumped out of his seat. "F/N I I L-" The doorbell went. I smiled.

Running, I reached the front door and turned the handle to see jea-ha standing outside holding a single red rose towards me. I smile at him my face burning red. "Hello F/N I believe it's time for our date" I take the rose from him. "Y-yes but a rose...you didn't have to" Jea-ha took my hand and brought it to his lips. "anything for MY woman" He smiled at me and glanced behind me for a second. I turn around to find Kija staring at us, I smile at him sadly and waved at him before closing the door.

Jea-ha reached out his hand towards me. "Shall we milady?" I laughed taking his hand, "my Jea-ha it's only A movie. He smiled at me.

A/N  - I'm gonna try and catch up with my requests before I take new ones