77-Love Concers all

(Don't play the song yet!!!)

Hey guys......I'm so sooo sorry that I haven't been updating. I've been super busy and that family problem makes it even worse. I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry. Not only that but I have exams this week. This chapter is going to be super long just to make it up to you all. After this week, I'm going to be back on track and I'm actually working on a Human!FNAF x Reader. I've been working on it for about a few months now. I hope you all enjoy this extra extra long chapter. Also...I'm thinking of ending this book soon because it's getting super long. Leave in the comments if you think I should keep writing this book. If you guys do want this book to continue, I might have to ask for request. Anyways, enough of my ranting, here you go.

BloodSplatter's POV
  I got up and left Tanoshī to think to herself. I went to my room and found SeedEater in my room, laying in my bed.
  "Seed? What are you doing in my room?" I asked. I didn't expect him to answer.
  He looked up at me and growled. I raised a brow.
  "What crawled up your butt?" I asked a bit annoyed.
  He growled again getting off my bed and he left bumping into me on his way out. I shrugged and went to my bed. I closed the door with my magic/powers. I flopped on my bed and sighed. I curled up in a ball and fell asleep.

Tanoshī's POV
  She left and I watched as she walked out. I looked down at the ground. I pulled on my chains. Nothing happened. I'm too weak. A few minutes later I heard the door to the dungeon open and what sounded like two people coming. I didn't look up. The door steps got louder and louder until they stopped. I heard a small 'Hi' . I glanced up and saw SeedEater.
"Hello Seed. I see you found me." I said a bit quietly because of my dry throat.
He chirped happily at me and smiled. Kinda. (?) (I literally just found out he's like a disturbed bird/human creature. Oops. My bad. When I look at him and EJ I think of him as EJ's dog.)
"Think you can get me out of here?" I asked.
He nodded and his mouth opened sideways and his long thin tongue showed. He bit down on the bars of my cell and ripped them off. He walked into my cell and walked to me. He nuzzled my head. I smiled for the first time in what seems (and really is) years. He bit down on my chains and broke them. Now I just had shackles on my wrist and ankles. I slowly stood up with the help of SeedEater. He kept me up as I held onto his neck. (Tanoshī x Seed? Hmmm could that be a thing? Maybe?)
  "Thanks Seed." I smiled. He nodded and started walking. I tried walking next to him. We made it out of the dungeon and Splatter was standing in front of the door.
"Where are you going?" She asked crossing her arms.
"N-No where." I stuttered.
"Then get back. Now." She said sternly. I nodded and tried to turn back but Seed wouldn't follow her orders. "Seed. Seriously? Just take the girl back. I'll even leave you with her."
  Seed just growled. He walked me to the wall and pushed me against it so I was leaning on the wall and not him. I watched as he crawled back to Splatter. He sent glares as sharp as daggers at her. She just stood there with a cocky, but smug look on her face. She looked very annoyed.
  "You know Tanoshī, I said I would leave those CreepyPastas alone but I never said anything about SeedEater. You see, he's not a Pasta. He's with Zalgo even if now he lives with Slender and EJ. Trust me. He's not worth keeping. He's just a pet." Splatter said
  I growled.  "N-No he's not! Take that back!"
"He might be part human-..." Splatter stopped. Her mouth dropped open to say something but she just smiled. "Oh god. He's part human. You know what that means right? He's a cannible too!!! Oh that's perfect!!!" She laughed.
"I don't care!" I yelled. "He's a great companion and friend!"
Splatter sighed. "You are so naive. He's probably only saving you for something to eat. You do know what he does right? He stalks children and eats them. I know he's been doing the same with you. Look. For once I'm trying to save you."
SeedEater growled. "I-I wouldn't d-do th-that." He said. I was shocked he actually talked. His voice was deep and sketchy. I understand why it's sketchy, he doesn't talk.
"Oh it talks!!! How convenient!!" Splatter laughed.
  "Sh-Shut up. I've had enough of your shit. I-I want the old Splatter back. The one that would take care of me when Master was busy. The one who was always nice to everyone. The one who laughed before my Master. I miss hearing him rant about how good you are to him. It made me happy that he was happy. Now all I hear is 'I miss her. I want her back. It should've been me.' I don't like it." Seed growled. As Seed distracted her, I went behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. If I did this she would start to feel love again.
  "Awwwww the pet does care." Splatter cooed. She didn't notice me. "Well then. It can't be helped. Everyone wants me back and for what?! Yeah they miss me but I don't understand why?!?! I've done nothing but hurt them and yet they want me back!!!! Why can't you guys just leave me alone?!?! MAYBE I WANTED THIS!!! MAYBE I WANTED TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU GUYS!!!! ALL I EVER DID AND EVER WILL DO IS HURT YOU!!!! JUST LIKE MY PARENTS DID TO ME!!!! AS MUCH AS I DENY IT, IM JUST LIKE THEM!!! I WANTED TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE I WANTED YOU ALL TO FORGET ABOUT ME!!!! TAKING ME BACK WILL ONLY MAKE EVERYONE MORE HURT!!! THINK OF EVERY THING IVE EVER DONE FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! I HAD CONNECTIONS WITH DORAGON WHICH LED TO THE COPS SHOWING UP!!!! I TRUSTED ZALGO WHICH CAUSED LAZORI TO SHOW UP THEN ZALGO KIDNAPPED ME WHICH CAUSED EJ TO GET HURT!!!!!! I HURT THE PEOPLE I LOVE THE MOST AND YET THEY STILL WANT ME BACK AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE!!!! I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS!!!! I-I......I JUST CANT DEAL WITH THIS!!!" (Lol Soul Eater reference. Poor Corona.)
She fell to her knees and my hand came off her shoulder. She looked up at me and growled.
"YOU!!! YOU MADE ME BREAK!!! Now...you must pay..." she growled with her eyes flaming. Her left hand had a red aura. She used her powers to throw me against the wall making me groan in pain. Suddenly, she fell on her knees and groaned as well. I smirked weakly.
  "Dumbass. If you hurt me. You get hurt as well." I groaned.
  She growled and threw me across the room. I slid across the floor as I came to a stop. I coughed up blood. I looked at her and she smirked as blood trickled down her lip.
  "Just stop. You complain that you hurt everyone, but here you are hurting yourself." I said trying to get up.
  "SHUT UP!!!" She yelled throwing me back down. "AHH!! I don't care. Honestly, this is how I want to go down. By killing someone else to save the ones I used to love."
  "Wow. You still care. You're not all that bad." I said laying on the ground.
  "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!! U WAS FINALLY FREE FROM THE EMOTIONAL HURT AND YOU RUINED IT!!!!" She yelled.
"I did you a favor..."I groaned as my face was planted on the ground.
  Splatter walked toward me. She looked down at me with disgust. "You may be part of me, but I absolutely hate every bone in your so called body. And yes. I also mean my body. I hate myself so much."
  She placed her foot on my head and started applying pressure. I groaned.
  "I'm done with this bull. It's time to end this." She sighed. "I guess, we will both be me. Heh. BloodSplatters." She smiled lightly. She pressed harder on my head making me scream. She stayed quiet and tears streamed down her cheeks. She pressed her foot down harder.
  "STOP!" I heard Seed yell. He was being held back by what looked like suicide mouse. He was trying to get to me but everyone in the mansion was trying to stop him.
  "Say goodbye." Splatter said as tears fell to the ground.
  I looked up to her with pain and terror in my eyes. I simply nodded.
  She smiled and nodded back. She picked up her foot and smashed it on my skull. I screamed along with her. She did it again. And again. And......I was waiting for her to do it again but she didn't. I opened my eyes to see EJ hugging her. The OCs/the girls were behind him fighting off Zalgo's team with Seed at their side.
  "Please stop. You're hurting yourself." He whispered to her.
  She froze. She looked like she was scared. She pushed EJ off her and teleported me into her arms facing EJ. She placed her hands on my face ready to snap my neck.
  She smirked at him. "Did you know I can snap her neck in 20 different places?"
  "Please don't. We are just trying to help you. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Just let her go." EJ said walking towards us.
  She growled and began twisting my neck to the point it hurt. I cried in pain as did she. "Get back or I will do it."
  "Whether I step back or not, if I don't do something, you will do it." EJ sighed.
  "WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME?!?!? IM NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!!!" She yelled as her eyes started flaming again.
  "We want you back and o can tell you want to come back as well." Jack said. He took off his mask and held it at his side.
  "What are you doing?" She asked giving him a scared but confused look.
"I know that you are scared. Do you remember what I did when you were scared back at the mansion?" Jack asked stepping forward.
  She stayed silent looking down.