Starstuck: A Homestuck/Warriors crossover

CHAPTER 1:

   It was a windy, damp morning. The sun rose silently, spilling it's orange and red light on Thunderclan's territory. A young, hot tempered tom named Bloodpelt emerged from the Warriors den. He yawned and stretched, shaking himself of the dew that had spilled on him from the tree leaves. He yawned and stretched out, his back arching as he did. As everyone else woke up, they slunk out the dens and and scattered across the camp. His friend, Twinsight, crept out of the warriors den with a tired sigh.

   "Sleep much?" Bloodpelt commented, Twinsight's eyes flashed with annoyance. "Shut up" he said in a agitated tone. "Well, screw you to then, jerk." Bloodpelt snapped back. Twinsight often had visions of the dead, which caused him to loose sleep. But Bloodpelt countered Twinsight's moodiness with an angry personality of his own. He supposed that's why they were good friends.

   From across the clearing he saw his best friend, Ragestorm, scamper over to the fresh kill pile. Ragestorm was a big, sturdy cat who was fairly tall. He looked intimating but... well... he was kind of a dunce.  Bloodpelt decided to go talk to him. He was halfway there when Ironstar, the leader, walked by, checking things out. Bloodpelt dipped his head respectfully as he passed by. Although he was the deputy, he still had to mind his manners, lest he get a earful from Ironstar. God, Bloodpelt hated Ironstar's tangents. He wanted to rip his fur out everytime Ironstar scolded him.

   Ironstar stopped when he walked past Trickfoot; a pretty, energy filled she cat. Ironstar had a flush for Trickfoot that was plainly obvious. But Trickfoot was already mates with Beewing, Twinsight's brother. So the complication was obvious. Bloodpelt took a piece of fresh kill and sat by Ragestorm. "Honk? Oh hi best friend!" Ragestorm said. "Hey idiot." Bloodpelt greeted. "What's all up and the matter, best friend? You're quiet." Ragestorm noticed. "Nothing. Just thinking." Bloodpelt remarked. Which was true. Being deputy required a lot of commitment. Ragestorm shrugged and went back to eating.

  Suddenly there was the sharp thud of pawsteps coming from behind him. He turned, only to find himself being slammed to the ground. He looked up to see Aloeheart, holding him down, purring and swishing her tail contently. "Aloeheart! Get off me!" Bloodpelt yelled. "Sorry, but you're so fun to catch off guard!" Aloeheart mewed. Bloodpelt grunted and thought of Beewing. Beewing was the victim of an accident. No one knew what happened, just that it made him... not right in the head anymore. They had forced him into early retirement from the warrior life in order to keep him safe.

   His train of thought was interrupted by a "Yo, sup." Bloodpelt looked back and saw Redfur standing in front of him. Redfur was his smart-mouthed, but quick witted cat. "Hey." Bloodpelt mewed. "Have you seen Scalethorn?" Redfur asked, a tingle went through Bloodpelt, and a feeling he couldn't describe surged through him. "No, not recently." He lied; he had just seen Scalethorn 10 minutes ago, but he didn't want Redfur to know that. "Oh... well, that's to bad." He said, and with a turn of his tail, he strode away.

    A sudden yowl drew every cat's attention. Ironstar leapt up onto the highrock, apparently wanting to give an important announcement. "I will now announce the members going to the gathering." He stated. The gathering! Bloodpelt had forgotten about it!  He perked his head up, giving his full attention. Hopefully Scalethorn would be able to go. Ironstar's gaze swept over all the cats. "Nursefeather, Twinsight, Redfur, Ragestorm, Trickfoot, Aloeheart, and Scalethorn." "Yes!" Bloodpelt thought victoriously. Ironstar lept down, the chosen cats crowding around him.

   "Let's go." He said simply. They nodded and followed him through the gorse tunnel. It didn't take them long to get there, and by the time they did, Windclan and Riverclan were already there. Nursefeather, the Thunderclan medicine cat, who was a really good friend of Bloodpelt's, broke off from the Thunderclan cluster to talk to the Riverclan warrior Roseclaw, who was also her best friend. Redfur kept a calm pokerface, but his tail twitched nervously. He knew why. Swordstar, the Windclan leader, was Redfur's brother. It struck up bitter feelings in some of his clanmates, so Redfur was sometimes the target of ridicule.

   Just then, yellow eyes gleamed and shifted through the darkness, signifying Shadowclan's arrival. The cats moved into the opening, Bonestar leaping up onto the great rock next to the other leaders. Bonestar, like Swordstar, had a brother in another clan. Ragestorm. "About glubbin time you showed up." Shinestar, the Riverclan leader, remarked. Bonestar only gave her a look of distaste. A while back, Bonestar had fought off a dadger. But in the midst of battle, the badger clawed his tongue. His tongue never healed right, leaving him mute. Now, he spoke through tail gestures, his eyes, and his deputy, Honeyleaf.

   Ironstar started off, reporting about Thunderclan. He droned on.

.. and on... until a scoff from Shinestar made him stop. " 'Bout glubbin time." She said under her breath. She reported next, then Swordstar, then Honeyleaf. Just as things were about to come to an end, an ear splitting yowl rang out from the nearby woods. Every cat turned their  head to see the commotion. A pretty she-cat with lime colored eyes sprang out. She was badly scratched up and visibly exhausted. "Please... help... you're in danger..." she breathed, just before collapsing.

   The calmness instantly turned to anxiety as the cats looked at each other worriedly. Whispers and mutters erupted. Fumblestep, a Riverclan warrior and sister to Roseclaw, padded over to the injured she cat. As more cats began to crowd her, the leaders stepped forward. "Alright alright, back the hell up!" Swordstar instructed. The leaders looked at the she cat. "What do we do with her?" Shinestar asked. Nursefeather stepped forward. "If it's all the same with everyone, I can treat her back at camp." She said. Ironstar nodded, gesturing to cats from his clan to come get the she cat. Bloodpelt gently grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, noticing that her injuries were inflicted by another cat. Whoever this she cat was, she was in trouble. A trouble that could spell disaster for all of the clans...