The Petfect Addiction Part 5

"The Case"

             December 18th, 2016

It's the day of the case. The most important day of my jobs life. I have to
Put the pieces together today. Everyone in New York, Paris, Kentucky, Florida, and others on TV will be watching. If I screw up it's going to be in front of 1.54K people.

Sabashtion is in the audience stand, so is my friends and family. Everyone here today is here to see me find the killer, so Allissa can be free in heaven. It's time for the case to start, and the judge is walking in the room. The court room soon gets quite............

"May I have everyone's attention......today we are here to find out who the killer of Allissa Justice is. She was wrongfully beaten, and raped. Who ever did this has done it before. What they did, they did it with out providing evidence. (Which is very smart) On this side of the room we have miss Mandy Caulhoon defending mr. Tom Smith. On the other side of the room we have miss Annalisha defending mr. Jack Sparkman. One of these men has did something that they should have never done. This young women was beautiful, and very smart. She had her whole life ahead of her, but now she's dead.................may we gat started?  Let's get start with miss Mandy".

" Hello, today we have mr Tom Smith who is wrongly convicted of murder. Now Tom was a worker at the Halls Market down town. He's 5ft 6in. Tall. We've provided enough evidence that the killer is at least 6 ft 4in tall! On the other hand miss Annalisha's patient is 5ft 8in which is closer than my patients.

         I object
"Go on Annalisha"
Just because they think the killer is that height doesn't mean that my patient's guilty. Matter of fact my patient's not guilty.
"Explain yourself"
It's states clearly that the killer was around the ally across from 6th street around 12:34p.m when Jack was at work all night clearing out the bosses papers.
"Good point"
Thank you Judge
" okay that's all of it. Let's get someone behind bars".

Annalisha, Mandy, Tom, and Jack............please stand.

( they soon would stand )

" today was a hard day, but it's came to an end and we've found our guilty person. Tom....................we plead you not guilty of 1st degree murder. Jack.......................we plead you not guilty of 1st degree murder. That means the killer is in this room. Police men lock all the doors! Annalisha we're sorry.................Sabashtion ur under arrest for 1st degree murder anything you say can and will be held against you......................

What.........I don't under stand (she said with tears running down her face) he didn't do anything..........please judge tell me what's going on.

" Sabashtion was on 6th street the night of the murder and shows a video of him leaving the ally about 10 minutes after the murder. Annalisha how tall is he?"

       He's.....um.....he's 6ft 3 1/2in

"Thank you, that's all we need to know".

But..........please...........NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My next part is soon. Hope you liked this one😽
           -Kamryn Paige Childers