#17

•Madison•
Rowan is now a successful hybrid and I still don't know what I am. Right now we are at the church/gym, sparring. Suddenly, I hear Aurora and Cami. "Rowan, wait here." I said, speeding out of the ring. "Might I ask what you are doing with my friend?" I asked, taking a sip of my water. "I've heard so much about this Camille, I just had to see what she had and I didn't." Aurora said. "What the hell are you talking about?" Rowan was now by my side. "It's obvious! Nik cares deeply for Camille. He used to feel the same way about me but Camille has stolen that from me. And now I will take his love away from him." Aurora smirked.
"You don't understand, Nik! I can't kill people like you! It's against my morals!" I cried. "You're a vampire! And vampires kill people! Draining the life from people, taking things that aren't ours, is what we do!" He screamed. "Fine. I'll take something from you." I whispered and sped out of the room. I ran to the balcony and tore a piece of wood from the table on the platform. I held it above my heart, ready to take it. "Madison..." Kol's voice rang from behind. "Go away Kol! I wish to be alone!" I cried. "No! You wish to take your own life!" He said, smacking the stake from my hand. I fell into Kol's arms and cried. "What did my devilish brother do to you, darling?" He asked. "He wanted me to kill someone. I can't do that. I don't want to do that. He said that is what vampires do, we take things that aren't ours to take and we kill people. So I decided to take something away from him." I cried.
"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked. "With you, of course. You see, I've done my research. And that's research was on your humanity switch. I've heard you are very murderous when without humanity. And when you took a sip of your water just a second ago, there was a special herb that makes you bend to my will and when I tell you to flip the switch you will flip the switch." Aurora smirked. Rowan's face dropped and Camille looked terrified. "Aurora, I'd hate to say this but I'm calling your bluff." I said. "Oh really." She smirked, walking closer to me. "Madison, do me a favor and flip your humanity switch." Aurora laughed. Then I felt nothing. All my emotions, down the drain. "Oh good, it worked. Now for the second part. Madison, love, feed Camille your blood." My head snapped over to Camille. I smirked and strutted over to her. "Madison, you don't want to do this. We're friends, best friends even. Think about who you'll piss off if you do this." Camille rambled. "Oh, Cami, you think I'm scared Niklaus? I am his equal, perhaps even a superior." I smirked. I bit into my wrist and shoved the blood into her mouth, forcing her to drink it. I pulled my wrist away. "What have you done?" Rowan asked. "Easy, sweet pea, I got the revenge on Niklaus for making my life a living hell." I growled.
**
"Don't you just love Christmas? The gifts, the food, the family." I smiled at Elijah as we drove to retrieve Rebekah. "I'm quite fond of the holiday." Elijah said. "What's with you today, huh? You're acting like an ass." I growled. "When we get Rebekah back, I have no doubt that Aurora will have had Rebekah hexed or spelled." He scoffed. "Well, if she is, I remove it. I do know how to do that, you know." I chuckled. "Yes, but what if it's not removable?" He frowned. "Elijah Mikaelson! Have a little faith, it's Christmas for God's Sake." I smiled.
**
While approaching the warehouse of where we were to retrieve Rebekah, I heard the voices of the men who pulled her from the Gulf. I sped into the warehouse. "Don't you know, that if something is not yours you should keep you grubby hands off of it." I smirked as the men whipped around to see who spoke. Then Elijah came out of no where and killed them all. "I had them! You don't always have to swoop in. I'm very capable of committing manslaughter myself." I scoffed, removing the dagger from Rebekah's heart. Almost immediately she awoke, and I could all ready tell something was wrong..
**
"We need gas. I'll get it." I said and got out of the car with Rebekah. I noticed she kept scratching her arm. "'Bekah, pull up your sleeve." I demanded. She did as told and revealed and nasty mark on her forearm. It was almost scull shaped. "It's a bloody hex." She groaned. "Don't worry, once we get home, Freya and I will lift it." I assured her as I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I saw that Nik was calling and immediately answered it. "Hello, Nik! To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked. "Do you have Rebekah?" He asked. "Indeed we do." I answered.
**
We just arrived at the Compound with Rebekah. I followed Elijah to the living room where Hayley, Freya, Jackson and Hope were. They were talking about Tristan when we walked in. "I'm afraid we have a far more urgent problem." Elijah sighed. Hayley stood up with concern. "Well, to be fair, I am the prettiest urgent problem we've all seen." Rebekah smirked.
**
Rebekah's hexed, Freya's poisoned. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. As of now, I am calling out to the ancestors to see if there is a cure for Freya and Rebekah. "Patribus Ego in vobis; Answers I need! Opus manus! Patribus Ego in vobis; Answers I need! Opus manus! Patribus Ego in vobis; Answers I need! Opus manus!" I called, louder and louder. I felt the blood trickle from my eyes, ears, and nose. I was soon distracted by a loud crash from Hayley's old room. I sped to her room to see Rebekah pinning Hayley to the wall. I sped over and went to snap Rebekah's neck when she grabbed my head and dug her fingers into my eyes and ripped my tongue out.