Story

Me: Here is the story. I hope you enjoy the story. R&R!

Silver was sitting on his bed. He looked at a picture of Gold. Gold's face was so cute. He had a smile on his face. He was blushing and he looked cute when he did blush. Silver felt his eyes burning and tears forming in his eyes. He wiped it off with his sleeve. He got his Pokemon ready. He was going to Mt. Silver.

Once he got there...

Silver knew he had to do these caves to get to the top of Mt. Silver. He walked into one of them and began to do the Mt. Silver puzzle.

He did use his Sneasel, Feraligatr, and Gengar to help him with the Mt. Silver puzzle. He knew that Gold has to be here on Mt. Silver. Silver was still doing the puzzle. He saw anothwr cave. He was getting tired of doing these puzzles.

2 hours later...

Silver was on the ground. He passed out. His Feraligatr woke him up by spraying water on his face. Silver woke up when he felt the water on his face. "Oh! Did I pass out?" Silver said and looked at his Gengar, Feraligatr, and Sneasel. "Sorry for worrying you guys..." Silver said. He returned them into his pokeballs and headed. "Not another cave..." Silver said. But when he left the cave, He saw Gold standing with his Typhlosion. Typhlosion made a growl and barked at Silver. Gold turned around to see Silver. Silver looked at Gold and did a soft gasp.

Gold looked like...a adult. But he wasn't. His hair grown kind of long. One of his eyes was covered by parts of his hair. Yet he still wore the same outfit but he wasn't wearing his hat. "G-Gold...?" Silver said confused. "...." Gold said nothing, not even a single word. "Gold...What..." Silver said but stopped saying his sentence. "What are you doing here?" Silver asked. Gold didn't respond back. "Is he silent like Red?" Silver said in his head. Gold and Silver just stared at each other. Finally, Gold spoke.

"I decided to come here. I thought no one liked me as the champion of Johto." Gold said. Silver did a small gasp. He looked at Gold's Typhlosion. He looked from angry to sad all of a sudden. Silver said no words. He didn't know what to say. Silver had liked Gold. No, More than a friend. He felt his anger and sadness rising. His eyes began to form tears.

He then tackled Gold to the ground. "Silver?" Gold said. Silver then slapped him right in the face. Gold's eyes didn't form tears. But it did leave a mark on Gold's face. He then heard Silver began to choke on his sobs. "Is Silver crying?" Gold said in his head. He hears even more sobs from Silver. "Y-you don't understand!" Silver said. "What?" Gold said. Silver took a deep breath for what he is going to say.

"Gold, Everyone misses you. Your mother, Lyra, Everyone. Even me. I missed you a lot more than anyone else. Look, I like you. No. I love you, Gold! I love you more than a friend. I want to hold you, To help you, To love you and all that!" Silver said. Gold said nothing. Silver then began to cry. He couldn't hold back the tears he held back. Until he felt a warm hand wipe the tears off. He looked at Gold. Gold was smiling and Gold leaned in to kiss Silver. Silver blushed but kissed back, with all his love he held back.