What. The. Heck

The alarm clocked buzzed and jumped with thrill as I woke up, slamming the snooze button. I opened the curtains, the sun killing my eyes. It was Monday and everyone knows what happens at the start of a Monday.

School.

I yawned my way to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower then got dressed. Who would have thought green and purple would be a nice colour for school uniform? Anyways, I rushed down the stairs and sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen.
"Morning Rylie, do you feel a bit better?"
"Yeah mum.." I replied. I don't really. I've had these weird dreams that don't make sense as well as irritating headaches.

My nose filled with a delicious smell. Freshly baked Waffles with maple syrup. My favourite. I took a bite and took a look at the newspaper near me. 'Disaster strikes! Robbers at it again.' Seriously. This has been going on for weeks and they still haven't caught them. "Sweetie, you better hurry you only have half an hour to get to school." I looked at the clock. 8:00 AM. I finished my last bite and shoved my feet into my shoes."Don't forget your bag." I put on my backpack and opened the door. "Bye mum, see you later!" I waved and closed the door behind me.

It was a normal summer day. The yellow sun sitting in the blue skies all day, the older boys topless riding their bikes. What could ruin Monday? Right? But anyways, I hopped onto my bike and pedalled down the road, the warm air danced across my face and my hair swaying in the wind.

Reality.

It was so hot I thought I was gonna get demolished like an ice cream cone. But I made it to school. I locked my bike away, a voice calling my name. "Hey! Rylie!" I turn around and see Jamie. Jamie Alexander the Third. He's name might seem cool however when Jamie's around trouble just appears out of nowhere.
"What is it, Jamie"
"So I was thinking if you would like to hang today. You know at like the cafe." Was he asking me out? If he is, the answer is....NO. But it could just be some time to 'hang' out because we haven't seen each for long time.

Me and Jamie have been best friends ever since  we were one. I was the angel; he was the rebel, destroying everything. Literally. So I might as well before he makes a scene out of it.
"Yeah, sure. Why not?"
"Cool, see you at 6"
"Bye" I walked off, entering the school building. The main building was an obstacle itself. For example: flying books, freshman peeing themselves. No joke. The populars' kissing. Trust me, when they kiss, it's like a tornado that charges up then it releases all its power. It's disgusting.

I managed to put my things away and I went to my tutor. Department E45. It was just along the corridor so I didn't have to worry about walking up those stairs. I opened the door and looked around except there was something different.

Oh Shit.

The new Kid came today.