Why is Life so Complicated?

"Okay class! Settle down. As you all know, the new transfer has just started at our school today. Come up to the front to introduce yourself." How could I forget we had the transfer today? Oh no...

"Hi, my name is Joshua Blakes but you can me Josh." He turned his gaze to me, his green eyes sparkled in the sunlight and his golden brown hair shimmering with radiance.

He's cute.

"As you all know, in assembly, the principal announced who'll be taking in the new student during his stay. Rylie?"

"Yeah I remembered. Totally."

"Great. Josh you can seat next to Rylie for now." I wonder where he's from. Russia? France?
"Hi Rylie right?" Wow. He remembers my name but I forgot about his stay.
"Yes it is. Nice to meet you, Josh."

"And I might have packed a lot of things. Is that okay?"
"Yeah that's fine only if nothing enters my room."

"Fine by me." He smiled then leaned in, his lips touched my cheeks. I blushed then turned. What am I doing?
"What was that for?"
"Just for fun, I guess."

Ring Ring!

There went the bell. "What class do you have first?" He asked.

"English. D12"

"Same." We both left the classroom and climbed up the stairs to the D floor. We entered D12 and went to out seats. Because I sat next to Jamie, he had to go sit next to Jemma. Lol. She is the craziest/saddest girl I've ever met. No offense. But literally, if someone accidentally snaps their pencil. It happens. She will feel sympathy.

For the pencil.

"Morning class. I assume you all know we have a new member joining us today. Come up to the front please." James rose from his seat and stood at the front. I look around and see every girl gazing at him. Now that's the first time they have looked up from their nails. "Hi, my name is Josh Blakes."
Jamie turned to me, his face covered with confusion.

"Why is everyone so interested in him? He's like every other guy."

"Jamie you wouldn't know anything that goes on in us girls' minds. It's too complicated for you boys."

"Yeah sure." Jamie stared at Josh, his brown eyes darkened.

"Now class let's start with part one of Romeo and Julliet. Take out your textbooks and turn to page 132." I placed my book on the table; Jamie's nowhere to be seen.

"I don't have mine. Can we share?"

"I don't mind as long as you don't rip the pages, point out things that aren't relevant and to not speak."

"Typical Rylie." My eyes wondered the around the classroom. Josh's meeting mine. He smiled and winked, I bit my lip.
"Rylie, can you read the first passage, please?"

"Okay, Romeo: Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say-"

"Good night till it be morrow."

"Thank you Josh and Rylie."

Ring! Ring!

"Remember class, the play of Romeo and Julliet starts next week. I will give you the names of your parts tommorow. Have a nice day." I packed my things in my bag and I walked out of the class.
"So Rylie, still up for six?"

"Of course. See you there" He waved and left.
"Hey Rylie would you like to help me with unpacking when we get back?" Oh, I forgot. Again.
"I'm so sorry but I was going to hang out with Jamie at the café." He looked down then up.
"Sure, it's okay."

"You could come." What? It's not like me and Jamie are going on a date. Right?