Dazzaling ark Episode 4: kion the babysitter

Narrator: long ago, seven legendary gods of power were sealed away in magical instruments awaiting the day their chosen heirs found them. these gods are known as, the band gods.

(theme music from ben ten original plays)

Chorus:(singing)it started when a magical guitar did what it did, it made itself part of his soul with secrets that it hid, now he's got awesome powers he's no ordinary dude he's kion, kion, so if you see him you will be in for a big surprise, he's gonna kick your but and help you meet your own demise, he's gonna find the band gods no matter the shape or size he's kion, kion, all of the power in his guitar, and we all know that its so bizarre, he'll never stop till he finds the gods, cause he's the baddest dude to ever kill the boss, band gods, band gods, band gods.

Narrator: previously on pride land adventures, kovu proved to have an I.Q that of almost three times as much as acreus. this results in him getting put on the smartest in the world contest, no surprise kovu answers all of the questions as if they were a breeze. and he not only won, but got double that for the bonus question. now what will be in store for our heroes? lets find out.

(dragon ball z ost theme plays and the title screen says kion the babysitter)

Scene cuts to kion playing video games in his room

Kion: oh cmon stupid gun, shoot everyone to death!

Dogo runs up to him

Dogo: kion, kion!

Kion: yeah dogo what is it?

Dogo: i gotta poop but I don't know where to go.

kion: dude, just use the bathroom.

Dogo: oh yeah. um, i don't know where that is.

Kion: whatya mean?

Dogo: well, i usually just go in the fridge.

Kion: oh. so that's whats been happening to the pudding.

Dogo nods his head yes

Kion: well, there's a bathroom on the second floor. like room whatever, so yeah, just use it in there kay?

Dogo: i wanna do that. pick me to do that.

Kion: well go do it then dude.

Dogo: alright.

Dogo runs off to the bathroom

Kion: oh, and not in the sink!

Kion reboots his game

Kion: im gonna go get some food.

Kion goes to the kitchen

Scene cut to the kitchen with zazu putting down a cookie plate

Zazu: ah, so many cookies here. and there all mine. just gotta finish cooking.

Just then a robot rolls over to zazu and grabs his cookie plate

Zazu: wait, what the heck?

The robot throws zazu's cookies over to the living room couch

Zazu: i'm not even gonna ask.

Kion starts chowing down on the cookies when the doorbell rings

Kion: i got it zazu.

Kion answers the door

Kion: yeah, whatya want?

Jeffy: hey. you wanna see my pencil?

Kion: what? who are you?