Team

Lexi's POV: 

Louie and Eleanor where still on their hunnymoon and had already been gone a week, meaning that the bodys had a whole month off work, but that didn't stop them from practicing and working on their next album which had no date for when it would come out since they had just started work. It also meant that Liam and I had more time with each other. But not today. Today he was out with the boys while I had the girls and the lucky seven over. We talked about everything and I truely mean everything. From style advice to weddings to music, I would say there was very little that we didn't talk about. Oh and how could i forget, I was asked to be the maid of honor for Jennifer and Harry's wedding and Liam would be the best man. That made it complete that I would be the maid of honor for all our friends weddings and Liam would be the best man for all the weddings which was super exciting. After hanging out for awhile and after lunch we decided to watch a movie. About half way through the movie, Liam called. "Hey love, I hope your day with the girls has been fun, anyway I wanted to tell you that the boys and I are coming to the house to hang later tonight we you all to have a movie night and for dessert after we are done with dinner later." well it would be fun but that would be the girls and i would have to get stuff ready. "Ok that sounds good. What times is your dinner and what time do you think you will be back?" i asked him. I could hear him ask the boys really quickly about the plans before replying. "Jonathan say dinner is at seven and we should be done around eight, eight thirty so we should be there around nine. Does that sound like a plan?" well at least we had some time seeing that it was only two in the afternoon. "Yeah that sounds great. I will see you tonight." I replied to him. "See you then love. I love you." when Liam said this a smile spread across my face. "Love you too, Bye" and with that I hung up the phone and walked back into the movie room. When Lauren saw me come back into the room she paused the movie. I told the girls what the plan was and we quickly finished the movie and got to work. 

"Pizza is here" Katy yelled out. I quickly left the others to finish setting up to meet Katy at the door. Standing behind the door was a very suprised Pizza girl. Before either one of us could say anything, The pizza girl cut us off. "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOUR KATY PERRY AND LEXI TISDALE!!! I'M A BIG FAN, NO SCRATCH THAT, I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!" Katy and I laughed at her reaction before thanking her. She gave us our pizzas and we paid her. But before she could leave we thought we would ask her something. "Hey before you leave would you like a picture and autograph since you are our biggest fan?" I said to her. The look on her face was priceless. After we were done and security let her back out the gates, Katy and I right away followed her on twitter and tweeted about how we just met a super cool fan and that it was nice to meet her. 

"Did you set the timer for the cupcakes?" Katy asked. "Yeah they should be done soon" Jennifer replied. I was over by the ipod looking for a song to play since I didn't like the one playing at the moment. I knew the moment I saw it, it was perfect to describe our group. Soon Team by Lorde was playing through the speakers. It is true we are a team especially when it comes to helping each other out for example when we just made two dozen cupcakes and two dozen cookies. The lyrics started to be sung and before you knew it we had all burts into song. The song ended and we head clapping and laughing behind us. We all quicky turned around to find the boys standing there with Harry recording it all. As it turned out they had been standing there during the whole song. How did we not hear them come in? I mean also how didn't we see them? We all laughted as we watched the video and went back to taking the cookies and cupcakes out of the oven and cleaning the dishes which the boys helped of course. We truly are a team ready to help each other out. 

(AN: I hope you all like the chapter. Make sure to check the video out on the side and please remember to vote, comment, and tell your followers about this story.)