At Sunset

Ash's POV
After we finished eating Pizza Johnny wanted me to come with him to some place, I didn't know why but when I asked him he would brush it off like nothing or would tell me to wait a little. I was lost on what Johnny was doing. After the walk we made it to a little hill, It was beautiful.. Johnny told me to sit down so I did.. He sat down next to me and I smiled.. I'm happy that we are together again.. I don't want us to breakup. We love each other too much to let go. "Hey Ash.. I just want to say that I love you a lot and I don't want our Stubbornness ruin us. I don't Care what the rest of world says to us or do. I Love You" Johnny said very softly.. I smiled And nodded "I love You Too Johnny" I said and gave him a small kiss on the lips, He kissed back and we blushed for a while "Heh.." He said.. I smiled and then laid down on the grass.

The sun was setting, The Two kept looking at the Horizon till the night sky showed out and Till the stars danced around. Johnny and Ash were looking at the stars creating What their Imagination could create with those stars. Soon they left the hill back to the City. This time when they walked by and others would look at them leaving a hateful Comment the lovers would just smile and keep holding hands all the way till they reached home. Johnny gave A goodbye Kiss to Ash and then watched her walk inside her apartment door making sure that she is safe.. He smiled then walked home. On the way home he seen Lance. Short enough they had Eye contact. By the looks of it. Lance was Washed up. Johnny Chuckled and kept walking "What a fool.." Johnny said to himself. Lance stood there looking stupid until Becky came and got his hand and the two walked off another direction. Johnny Was Happy About everything.. Back with Ash. With their group ready to support and to help out with stuff. He smiled and arrived home.

Roscoe's POV
I was very Worried On Where My Son Was At! I Was About To Call The Cops When I Heard The Garage Door Open. I Quickly Got Off The Couch And Ran To Johnny Giving Him A Hug "Where Were You!? You Should've Been Here Earlier From Practice! It's 9:00 And You Get Here Around 5:00 Johnny!" He looked kinda scared.. I sighed and said sorry to him, He nodded and replied to me "Sorry Dad, I was with Ash on a hillside Looking at he sunset and The stars.." Looking down.. I kinda smiled "Spending much time with your girlfriend eh? Heheh" I chuckled and Johnny Nodded "Well it's Okay Just check in with a text, We've talked about this three times Johnny and yet you haven't done that" I said looking at him, He kind rolled his eyes. I kinda got mad but still He Should at least give me some respect and Not roll his eyes at me "Yes dad I know already, You told me tons of times.." He said with an annoyed voice.. I got more mad but kept in control "Fine fine, Just Go upstairs and go to bed" I Said pointing upstairs, He groaned and went upstairs.

Johnny's POV
I don't know why my Father Treats me like a 12 Year old! I'm Bloody 18! (I think he is. I don't know. I think I have him a certain age here but eh I Ain't Gonna Care, If You Guys Do then Please comment about it and I'll change it for you guys) I groaned and sat down on my Blue bed, Sometimes I wish he would treat me like the proper age I am, I get it That I was off to him but still.. Can he treat me proper.. I sighed and laid down then putting my phone to charge.. But forgot that I gotta take a shower. I smell bad.. I got up then grabbed some clothes then went into the bathroom to take my shower

While Johnny was taking his shower Ash was trying to get a hold of him since Lance is back at it again with the knocking.. with the Asking and asking and asking To at Least talk. Ash gave up and Want to deal with it her own Way.. "Ash please come On!" He cried out loud not in tears but just mercy.. Ash got up then Opened the door "What Lance!!" She said in anger with Venom shooting out from her mouth. "Ash I'm so sorry.. I get it that you don't want to be with me anymore and all but.. I just want to say I'm sorry for being that douchebag. You were doing it for us back then. I was being Stubborn as a mule.. Not that Mules are stupid. Straight to the point is that I'm sorry Can we at least be friends.. I will make sure Becky doesn't Join and We Can work this all out again. With the both of us not fighting with this anymore" Ash really wanted to forgive Lance and put this all in the past. But then she Remembered that Ever Since she was noticed by many he came crawling to her right after the Grand reopening of Moon theatre.. But yet Ash's heart was willingly to forgive him.. "Fine.. I forgive you.. But don't you Dare Try Any Moves Or It Will Be The End Of You." She said with more Venom spewing out from what she said.. Lance nodded his head and left Ash alone so she can sleep for the night

Okay I'm Off Of My Winter Break And I'll Be Going Back To School. Posting Will Be A While But I'm Letting You Guys Know. So Please Have Patience With This Book.. Take Care And Have A Good Morning, Night, And , AfterNoon Later!