Waking up.

So it turned out Rosemy forogt to get me a towel. 

I took a ten maybe fifteen minute cold shower. Only at the end did I allow the water to fog the bathroom. I looked on the floor to find the clothes I earlier to off to find them missing along with the hamper that held Rosemy's dirty clothes. Maybe she's washing laundry.

"Rosemy?" I called out softly.

There was no reply.

"Rose?"

I waited a few minutes and still no reply came.

"EM?"

I called just a little bit louder.  

Still no reply. Just as I was about to make a run for it, Rosemy opened the door. Squeeling a little in shock I jumped back into the shower. Rosemy, noticing my naked body, dropped the towel in her hands and covered her eyes. 

"Im sorry! I should've knocked!" Rosemy said, her voice having a nervous edge to it. 

My voice came out shakey to my dismay as I stuttered out, "It's okay, umm... Here hand me the towel." 

She slowely grabbed the towel of the ground and handed to me. I wrapped it around my body and stepped out of the shower. I caught Rosemy staring at my leg and blushed slightly. How long has it been since I had shaved. I loooooong time. I hated shaving. 

"So Nicole, what do you want to do today?" She asked casually. 

I watched as she glanced away from my legs in disgust. Maybe she didn't like how I looked. I glanced at myself in the mirror and grimaced at how disgusting I looked.

"We could go to the mall. Hit up hot topic."

"Sounds good  to me!" 

We go back to her room and Rosemy lends me a pair of red skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides T-shirt. I hastly throw on the black beanie Rosemy gave me. I watched her decide what to wear as I put on a pair of black converse. She held up a pair of leggings with a off the shoulder namd shirt. Making a face in the mirror she throw the outfit on with a pair of combat boots. I looked her up in down. She looked hot. Really hot.

"You ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah, lets get going." I replied.

With that we left for the mall.