Three

"So you're seriously kidnappng me then?" I asked Alpha Maddox, who at present was sitting beside me on my right. His black haired goon, who's name I learned was Tate, was sitting on my left. The red head, Declan, was in the passenger seat sitting next to a monstrous, stoic driver who's name is still unknown to me.

"I'm not kidnapping you, Amelia. It would be much different if I were." He releases an annoyed sigh. Okay, okay...I know I'm suppose to hate him and all, but damn did my name sound lovely rolling off his tongue.

I role my eyes, "Sure looks that way Alpha Maddox." It's getting increasingly harder for me to continue hating him when his smell surrounds me before flowing out of the open window. Also not to mention the fact that his leg and arm are pressed up against mine. It's like his smell, and his touch-

"Kaiden."

I look up at him. "Come again?"

He roles his eyes, but repeats anyway. "Kaiden. My name is Kaiden, at least to you anyway."

Nice.

I ignore his comment about his name and scoot up so I can tap the shoulder of the driver. This earns a growl from Alp- Kaiden. I role my eyes, "Zip it wolfie," I turn back to the driver, "Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you could turn back so I could grab a couple of things from my apartment."

Silence.

I tap again, "Sir, I'd really like i-"

Kaiden grabs my shoulder and scoots me back to my original position. "Everything you need will be provided in my pack and in my home--our home. "

I glare up at him from my seat. "I don't give a rats ass what you want to 'provide', but I have things I need to get if I'm truly going with you. Things of importance to me."

Declan turns to face us, or rather, to face Kaiden. "Alpha, if I may, maybe it would be a good idea to let her get her things. It could make her feel more at home."

Did I call you a prick? Ya, no, I was just joking. You's a good man.

I smile at him, "See, he gets it. It's a great idea. Thanks Declan."

Kaiden growls. Oh brother. "You don't get to input ideas, Declan. Especially not ones that go against what I say. Understood, Gamma?"

Gamma? I look at Declan and see that he has cowered back and is facing the front window.

I glare at Kaiden. What the hell man? And I slunk back in my seat. I hear a fake cough and look to see Tate staring at Kaiden inclining his head in a "just saying way". I look to Kaiden and realize that he seems to be contemplating something. I literally have no idea what's going on. Kaiden looks to me, then to Tate, then back to me.

I bite my bottom lip and look up at him, "Please, Kaiden? Those things are special to me." Gag me with a spoon! Hell if that didn't work..

He releases a sigh, "Reggie," he calls to the driver, "..oh God why am I listening to them," he whispers to himself. Then looks back at Reggie, "Turn back."

I sink lower in my seat and feel a small smile of victory take over my face. I quickly sneak a glance to Kaiden, and feel the goosies when I see that he is staring down at me. Serious. I stop smiling and look out the front window.

At least I get my stuff.
********
We stop in front of my apartment building and Kaiden gets off first.

After looking the building up and down he turns back to me and holds out a hand. Yea, when pigs fly buddy. I get out the car without taking his hand. This earns snickers from Tate, Declan, and Reggie too.