Someone to relate.

This first take place the night of the atots.

Mable was worried about her new uncle. After all he was one she and twin look for all  summer. Mable got up visit him.She put passwords went to lab. Grunkle Ford yes Ford look over at the child. Oh it mable right what doing up so late. Are you kidding after what just happened. My heart  900 milles a minute. 

I want to tell you that I know it feels like went your brother destroy some thing that works super hard.An you think it get something great. I get that you were angry an that he hurt you.I also know that just meet you. I can relate to be freak twin that doesn't fit in that why I love it here in gravity falls. 

That stan ruin your life but you also ruin his. What do me I did do anything to Stanley? That just it. Even if your out rage at him went your job as he twin.Stand up for stan went he danger. So it just as much your fault as it has . Because you didn't stand up to your pa.He got kicked out and forces to become crime. 

Stanford paused to consider what Mable sayings. Before the fair he would have stood up against  his father for Stanley. But he so hurt by the thought Stanley destroy his work. An It had been  first time his pa ever seem pround. It all happen so fast. Befor he know it the Stanley mobile long gone with stanley. That be angry was better then hurt.

Mable saw her grunkle sour after few minutes. Are you going to be alright Grunkle Ford. I Guess  that I so upset I try not to think about. Because what hurt me so such. Befor he know Stanford in a hug that crushing old man with her care. Thanks for talk with me Mabel.

Grunkle Ford would you to see my magnetic suit. Wearing it all put smile on my face. Magnetic suit how much change in 30 years.I mean if a child can have Mable cut him off. N0 I invest it .

It was silly and really weird looking. But it was woke almost a little to well, he see just anything metal suck to it as she walked down the stairs. Looking at was making him smile. Since show me your I suppose I could show magnet gun .

 But your go to have stay behind the control panel. Be cause I don't want  the brences out of  mouth. It  a whole stronger than your magnets Mable. He went to portal room . The magnet shot him straight to the roof of the lab.

WOW that was so cool she said, as she laughed to herself. Mable hear his  could stomach from control room. Wow you sound hunger . Then her stomach roar. So grunkle Ford want to head to the kitchen. 

Stanford  went through the leftover and took them to table. You must awfully hungry she said looking at the massive amount Of food. Ya as he started as his face slowly turn bright red. Well I haven't eaten in 2 weeks. He scratches the back of his head like Grunkle Stan. When get nervous to talk about something. She noted to herself. 

Do want try some mabel juice? "Mable"" Juices". Ya it home made special energy drink. Sure sweetie. Hey if it works I could use replace coffee . when work late he thought to himself. Mable jump out of her chair in exactly. She got it out then Grunkle Stan said it tasted coffee and nightmares. 

it can be as bad somethings on my travels he thought. It was a pinkish red liquid with gummy worms and marbles in it and glitter in it as far he tell. It smell overwhelming sweet well here goes he said. As he took a big gulp it unbelievable good. Even though he one drink Stanford felt like run a marathon. Do have any more? he asked mabel. 

Sure she made another glass gave to him. So do you think can apologies to stan? For what?  Well he did spend 40 years work so you could be friends again. Then frist thing you did saw him was punch in faces. I mean I spent half my life on some one even if they angry. I want hug to thank. 

I bet you would. You seem to be for easy given and forget type. From I have seen so far from you. So will talk to grunkle stan in the morning? Forgiveness is alway been very difficult thing and well say thank you for me. I want you I have more one reason be to out rage at Stanley actions. 

Mable started laughing to herself. What so funny he ask? It nonething just we have one  Stan that couldn't  say please. Now we anther can't even say thank you. I am sorry for laughing and I know we meet and all. But  you two are to much a like for own good . No wonder you two could stay mad at each other for a decade. You seem stubborn just as he is.

Yeah your right you can read people like a book ha. No I'm not that good trust me. It both of you wear your heart on your jacket or how it goes. Then you special have your thoughts write your face. Oh really I always thought I was good hiding the was I feel. Gusse not those. 

It funny to me you say me and stanley. Are a like because growing up people alway said we look a like. But we didn't act at all a like. Sometimes I think people see me and Dipper like too. I mean ya we are still own people. But we still love mysteries  how we rap up in need look in front of own crushes.

Stanford take back her collapsed to the floor. Mable Mable MABLE!! He was bought out of his panicking by sound of his brother rush down the stairs. What happened Sixer what you do ? Stanley scream. Nonething  we were talk and she faint out of blue.

Stanley saw the cup of Mable Juice on the table. Oh I see her nightmare juice again. You mean her juice did this. The stuff give heck of a surgar rush. you could stay for if keep drinking it he said. But went she stope like you see now she crash. Oh  that make sense stanford said. So you like here nightmare fuel. See the cup on other side almost gone . It yummy even it bit weird. 

Well I going to put  her to bed . Stanford sat through about what Mable had said about how ruin Stanley too. But Stanley try to make up for it. The fact he spend most of his live to do it . Even if seem impossible he went and did. What did he do Stan kick out he give up on him.

Stanley come down the stairs to see his twin cry. I'm I'm Sorry I'm Sorry to Stanley said. I didn't mean to break your machine. I sorry that gave up on you. I all was thinking what best me not us . What with sudden change of heart sixer. I was talking to the kid of course. Maybe we wake her up so  she us hug it out Stanford said. Ya let just all get rest tell them at drawn. I know as soon as it morning. But I still it best you stay away from them those. It nonething personal it just they'er danger magnets. Sure make you time 100 stanley said. 

Okay I will keep my work to myself I swear stanley Ford said . But can tell just talk if not work. I haven't enjoyed someone like tonight with in years. Alright but alway talk to if want a adult to talk  through things with. Maybe if talk more openly 40 years ago mabe things would be different now. Your right if I had told about my plans. We talk more in the morning Stanford get some shut eye.