The Next Nightmare

The next night after meet her new grunkle. Mable had through her more at ease. She successful get her two uncle to make up. But didn't stop from her nightmares about Gideon. She didn't why it bother her it been days since grunkle stan defeated him. Mable frustrated she couldn't sleep. 

Mable got up to get some warm stewberriemilk to help her sleep. She saw in the shadows of the kitchen. She put her cup down grabbed. A fry plan out of the sink slowly move forward. Mable what are doing with that? Realize the tried old voice was her grunkle. Then set the pan down. Oh it's you she said. Well you spooked me and be gravity falls. Never know what expect Mable said. 

I know what you mean. So what do you up ? I been having nightmares lately. Stanford frist thought was Cipher. What was about sweetie? It just me being stupid. Why would you say that if it scared you. Since you help me the other night. Well it long long story but I'll try make it short Mable said. 

Their this guy named Gideon Gleeful. He kidnapped me with giant robot. I know it sounds like something weird from a movie. But it really did happen to me grunkle Ford she said. This kind of been all summer. I have been kidnapped by gnomes and vampires. I normally think don't twice when these things happen to me. I frustrated because I be able stop think.It been a week I not normally one think about that.

That all right it only your being human. I mean I most 70 years old and I have seen things. I thought could only exist in nightmare they hunt still today . Be sides fear of it try tell not do it again keep alive. Also should control your live ethire. 

Be sides if won't scared of these things. Thanks for really listening to me. Why wouldn't I Stanford asked. Oh well when try taking about with Dipper but just made for fall for his game . What about Stanley he comfort me when come those bulles and things. Oh well he kind of warning about gideon before but.

Mable paused for a few minutes. Which made the whole shack go quite. She sai havey it just I love dipper alot but he such a glory hood. He go out of his way to rubb his success in fact. He takes credit some mysteries I solve in your journal. I know it sounds like I'm side track she said read his face. It same look that teaches gave  her when she following a long when she was .

It just because of that I fell so hard for gideon really to my friend. He seem so nice I had be stupid me fall for flattering and lies . I should have known only boys you seem, like me are super natural kind. Well your not alone in that for longest time.I thought my friend turned out to be a monster con me. Do you mean old man Mcgucket?  Mable ask. Fiddleford No it was him I should to him those I hate admit Ford said. Listen to mcgucket about what? She ask grow more curious in her voice. 

Stanford didn't respond. I mean you made it seem like you didn't have really friends. Other than him. When you tell me and Dipper your mysteries back story.  Were you lying ? Oh did they die on mysteries mission? Befor you set thing right she ask as her tone went somber quickly. 

As Stanford listen to the child questions. He felt heart pounding of against and try escapes ribb crage. He felt him going pale and wet rush his face. Mable a whole smarter then I thought. If I try to lie she no doubt catch me. What do I say?What? What what What? He thought to himself. 

Are you alright? She ask. You look sink . Oh my god gosh they are.I'm so so so  So sorry! I really didn't make you up set grunkle Ford she said. It okay it not your fault sweetie. He took deep breath.  I think it time we turn in Mable. I think we both need time after to night discussion. Also I think Stanley wouldn't like it. I keep you up anymore. You might fall asleep doing working hours tomorrow Mable. 

Now off to bed with you. I think I'm going to do some research since up stanford said. Will you tuck me grunkle Ford ? She whisper oh well he wanted to get on to work on research. But she so extremely disappointed. Alright lend the way kid he said cheerfully. 

Mable was not inspecing him to pick her up quietly cary and tuck into bed. Her pet pig took me by shook . It ran through his legs and jump in bed with her. Good night Mable and sweet dreams he said as soft and quiet as he could muster. He successful in not wakeup his nephew loud unfortunate of the old door as he left the attic. Stanford dash down to his lab.

What was that? Dipper ask his's drowsy twin . Oh I got up to get a drink. Grunkle Ford was up doing research.I ask if truck me bed. I guess he alot nice.  Then frist he seem. Oh yeah well that you that game he mentioned in his story .What was it call some things with a D. I going ordered it  tomorrow  and learn how play see if he will play with me.

But you hate those games. When I try get you play board games. You said they stupid to childish for you . Also went my friends try to play a role game with why ll in my body that one times. I saw you have panic attack. Are you can do you she ask? Sure I learned a lot Grunkle Stan this summer Mable. Plus thank to you the Grunkles have made up. So maybe I get grunkle stan help him to like me Mabel Dipper excitement in voice.

Dipper Dipper slow down bro bro Mable said. Are plan going to do that thing. Where act like into something. In order to get some one to like you. You know that thing you been trying to do with Wendy or cool girls back at school. I I well yeah I guess I never thought about like but your right Mable,  his voice with guilt.  I don't want mean or be bossy. But Ford are Great Uncle he family. We don't do mind games on dipper.

Your right Mable thanks stop me make giant mistake. Dipper cross his fringers under sheets. Beside did do that ever help get with Wendy. No one time she found out she said worst then Robbie. Wow it that late all ready we should some sleep. Yeah catch some Zzzz she said as made a big  Z in the air with fringer. Good night bro bro Mable said as she roll yawning. Good night dum dum. Mable was not on wendy it would work this time. His uncle was different from wendy. If I got caught I'm Great uncle will understand his good intentions.