Chapter 2 Vilkacis

Chapter 2 Vilkacis

It was a few hours later when Mila arrived to the grove nearby the village. Humming merry tunes, she pushed a cart loaded with the firewood she was collecting. The young girl jerked to the noise of breaking dry twigs in the back. Without looking back Mila grabbed a thick wood piece in her hands and scanned the place around her. Nothing but silence, only the quietness in the dell. The chirping birds perched on the trees calmed her down and the soft breeze murmured telling her that it was maybe only a hare hopping by.

Feeling safe now, Mila kept on, bending to grab another dry wood branch when she heard the noise again, this time a bit louder and closer. Her heart tilted inside her chest, no hate was big enough and she feared now realizing that she'd ventured too deep into the forest and now it was quite far from the village all by herself. Visibility was impeded by the dense foliage either, therefore if something happened to her no one would see or hear anything.

Gripping the wood log in her shaking hands, Mila veered slowly, determined to defend herself yet expecting the worst. Northern gale chilled making her shiver, even more than what she was already. Her golden hair fluttered with the wind and her blue eyes inched all around the dell.

"Aaah!" Mila yowled when something grabbed her shoulder. The firewood in her hands fell to the floor leaving her defenseless.

"Easy Mila, it's me."

"Oh dear goddess, Jaromir! You scared me to death! This is not the kind of jokes I like. It wasn't funny!" Mila pushed Jaromir back.

"You don't need to fear me, I would never harm you." Jaromir grabbed Mila's waist and turned her to face him. "You can't imagine how much do I feel for you." Jaromir's eyes glowed lust and hauling Mila closer to him, began to kiss her in an inappropriate manner.

The maiden tried to release herself from the tight grip. The hideous smell of alcohol slapped the her face. The man's eyes were red and swelled.

"What's wrong with you Jaromir! You are drunk! Leave me alone!"

"Yes, I'm drunk and what! I love you sober or not... Come here and kiss me." The bulky young man tensed even more the grip. Being so so feeble and small, Mila tried in vane to force off the man.

"Please, Jaromir. Let me go!"

"Of course not, Mila! I'll show you how much I love you! See, we are alone here. We can have a good time together." The boy pawed her with lustful violence.

Tears ran down Mila's face but Jaromir kept forcing her. His hands moved all over her body in the most unwanted and indecent ways while suffocating her screams with her mouthful kisses. Lifting Mila up and against the tree stem, she kicked and fought, but he was much stronger than her and her resistance only turned him more on. Struggling resulted an impossible alternative a few seconds after, and the girl only sobbed knowing her fate.

Now that Mila acted submissive, Jaromir crooked a smile and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling the man closer and pretending to reciprocate his kisses with passion.

"Aaaaah!" Jaromir cried, hands cupping his mouth. Mila had bitten his lip, the metallic flavor of blood filled in her mouth. Jaromir wiped the carmine liquid trailing down his chin and infuriated. The attack far from dissuading, it only made him even more angry and charged against the girl again. "You bit me, b*tch!" Jaromir yelled at her, spitting blood and saliva.

Mila tried to escape, but the guy grasped her, hurling her to the floor. Jaromir rapidly placed himself on top of hers and tore her skirts off. Now vulnerable, she never imagined to be raped by the man she loved.