chapter 13

alyssa's pov

i woke up to flashes from camera's everyone was taking a picture of zach and i.
" guys what are you doing" i said laughing.
" eeee you guys are so cute" loren said.
zach woke up and pulled me right back into a hug.
" good morning princess" zach said in a tired voice while also kissing my cheek.
my skin tingled with just the slight touch of him.
" OMG ARE YOU GUYS A THING" ariel said while walking in the room.
" not yet" zach said while winking
. i blushed. i was so happy here.
" okay guys everyone up it's show time in 3 hours" weston said throwing his hand in the air.
" i'm gonna go change and do makeup" i said while pulling out of zach she embrace.

i went on twitter and saw lots of hate but ignored it and tweeted.
"@cloudyalyssa: and just like that i fell in love with you. not with looks but with the way you talked, the way you laughed , the way you held me ,the words you said to me"
i immediately got so many likes and retweets. i wasn't used to this i wasn't use to fame. i changed and put on makeup then went back out it everyone.
" damn guurrrlll" joey said.
" thanks lol" i replied.
" we're all leaving to go get food let's go" loren said while grabbing my arm.
there were all ready girl waiting outside of the venue and when they saw us they went crazy. we walked to a panda express that was pretty close by. we all got our food and sat down together.
" okay everyone everyone listen up i'd like to make a toast" loren said while also laughing.
" make it quick im hungry" mark said.
" how do we make toast in panda express" weston asked.
" weston shut up your stupid" i said to him. everyone laughed.
"okay so i've been having so much fun on tour but it's gotten so much better since alyssa got here. so thank you guys for being my second family. and thank you alyssa for making this family even better" loren finished saying.
" aw loren i love you and all of you guys, my life is so good right now and i couldn't be happier. thank you guys" i said.
we got in a big group hug.
" i love you guys" zach said while recording a snapchat video.
" i love you more" we all said.
" okay now let's go have an awesome show today let's make it our best" joey said.
" yeah i'm excited" i said.
we all sat back down and started eating. everyone tweeted the video zach took including me.
" love this family so much" i captioned it then tweeted it.
miranda texted our groupchat saying the meet and greet started in an hour so we had to head back over. we got back and all got ready then went over to the line.

•••
the meet and greet finished it was so fun. so many people knew me and i couldn't believe it.
" great job at the m&g b" zach said.
" thanks" i said smiling.
" let's take a picture" zach said.
" okay" i said smiling and posing into his phone. i turned my head to kiss his cheek but his head turned at the same time and he ended up kissing me he pulled away and laughed. " sorry alyssa" he said laughing. i knew he didn't mean it
" it's gucci" i said while laughing.
we looked at his phone to see he had "accidentally" taken the picture at the same time as the kiss.
" should i post it anyways" he asked.
" people will think we're a thing" i said.
" well then let's be one, alyssa would you do the honors of being my girlfriend" he said in a funny voice.
i laughed " yes " i said while going in for a kiss but smiling the whole way through it. he put the picture on his story with the captions " 7.21. 17☺️💘" i put the same thing on my twitter. it went crazy with hate and good things too. now it was time for the show.

•••
show started and everyone walked on stage right as i walked on last there was faint booing. they heard about zach and i. i kept walking and decided to go to the mic. zach looked at me feeling bad. i grabbed the mic and sat down at the edge of the stage. " hey guys, so i heard so booing while i walked in and i'm guessing ur because you heard about zach and i... now look zach is an amazing guy i love him to death i can see why all you guys want him too. but here's the thing. zach makes each and everyone of you happy every singe day. but now zachs happy and you're not allowing him to be happy. okay i love you guys. but it's not just hurting me. it's hurting zach too. so let's go on with the show okay. i love you guys and i hope each one of you understands." i say while putting the mic down and walking off stage.
i start crying and the tears just come out and won't stop. i heard zach talking to the too saying how he was happy and it was also hurting him. i felt arms wrap around me and i knew it was loren.
" it's okay babe" loren said looking at me and wiping the tears.
zach soon came down and gave me the longest best hug ever.
" i love you and no one or anything will stop that okay" he said.
i smiled and kissed him. i honestly loved this boy so much it was unbelievable.

••••
the show finally ended and all i wanted to do was sleep. i got on the bus and fell asleep right on the couch.

(yo long chapter lol. i don't know how i'm feeling about zach and alyssa i kinda like it. )