Inspired by My Life Story

The Author:

Brandon J. Torres

Special thanks to:

Jacob Magas 

Jade Patteri 

Ethan Wills 

And others...

                                                   Dedicated to Her

     "Time and my heart stopped. Everything around me froze. All this happened as soon as I laid eyes on her. At first glance she was my everything. At first glance the most gorgeous, beautiful, perfect girl in the whole galaxy stood there. At first glance I fell for that girl. Little did I know that I would spend the best 51 days of my life with her. Until I ruined it all in a matter of seconds. I believe that, every story has a beginning, middle, and end. My story is still going on, and life is still leading me to different paths, so here's my beginning."

October 8th, 2016

I attended an event at my school called "Homecoming", and it was just another dance where people get to dress up, dance together, and have fun. For this occasion, I decided to take a lady friend. While being there we didn't really spend much time together, I did my own thing and she did hers. I spent the whole night with "my boys", dancing, joking around, and having as much fun as we possibly could. Yet, the amount of fun was pretty limited, well at least at my school it was. Towards the middle of the dance, we made a huge circle in the middle of the dance floor and this one particular song came on, so my friends and I thought that we should show off what we got. Right when I jumped in the middle of the circle, I did my little dance and spun around. Then, I saw her. She was breathtaking, I felt like my heart skipped a beat. It almost stopped, I'm glad it didn't.