Her Job (part 1)

"Raven it'll be fine just calm down" my mother said to me in that same voice she used to use when i was scared. It would replay in my every time I thought of the horrid day my life was taken from me.

Sorry let me start from the beginning I'm Victoria Raven Storm, I'm well known as the "Melody Assassin". You see nine years ago on my tenth birthday, I was taken from my family and sold at the black market in hell. I killed my owner and now kill for money, most people will pay me a big amount of money to kill their enemies. I was on my way to my apartment in hell, I was sneaking through the shadows avoiding the eyes of the chaos keepers. I was currently being hunted down by them after my little stunt i pulled i killed one of the guards of the royal family. If you don't know who the royal family is then let me tell you it is the devil his wife and their children it surprises me how many children Satan's wife can bare. So now let's get into my current situation.

Raven ran through the crowd as the chaos keepers started to catch up to her. Raven jumped a fence and ran through someone's yard and jumped into a open window into her apartment. Raven sighed breathing heavily "that was too close" she panted Raven looked at her outfit she was wearing black torn jeans an a blood red tank. She sighed as she noticed her shoulder was bleeding from being previously shot by one of the chaos keepers. Raven walked to her bathroom it had black walls with a hint of red to them. she opened a black medicine cabinet and pulled out tweezers, bandages, and a disinfectant spray she grabbed a wash cloth and bit down on it as she used the tweezers to pull out the metal bullet lodged in her shoulder blade. She screamed into the wash cloth as intense pain filled her whole shoulder. Once the bullet was finally out she took deep breathes and sprayed the disinfectant spray and wrapped her shoulder up with the bandages.