Vantasy One-shot

Vin stood on the deck of a wooden ship, her straw hat almost being torn from her head by the strong winds that blew. She put a hand to the brim to steady it, looking out over the greyish blue waves that rocked the boat from different corners.

She sighed, tying the ribbon straps of the hat closer to her. It had been seven years. Seven years since they had defeated the Wights and Hollows, and been able to travel freely through land and time. Seven years since she had bid Hans farewell, and gone off on her own to explore the world.

She slowly let her arms hang over the side of the boat's rungs, letting her gaze drift off from the waves to the shore fast approaching. She was heading to France now, to finally see with her own eyes the Eiffel tower and all the other sights Paris had to offer.

As the boat started to make its way into the docks, however, a feeling of heartache entered her chest. An overwhelming longing seemed to take hold of her emotions. Sure, going around the world was an amazing thing to do, and she had lots of fun. But it would be even better if she had someone to share these sights with, someone to revel in the beauty of these wondrous attractions by her side.

As she carried her luggage from the boat down to the dock, she squinted, the sun glaring straight down at her, and blocking her view.

Perhaps it had been the sun's rays blocking his approach, or perhaps he had simply appeared there, as if granting the utmost wished of her heart. Either way, when she turned around, she saw someone whom had never once left her mind the moment she'd left all the peculiars....

Hans.

She ran to him, throwing aside her suitcases and purse and wrapping him in her embrace, tears of happiness in her eyes. "Hans, its so good to see you."

So yeah, that was really lame and short, but I've wanted to do a One-Shot of this ship for a while, and here it is.