Prologue and disclaimer

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, I only own the plot.

Prologue:

Will POV

"Mike, this isn't a joke! How do you not remember!" I was starting to panic.

"Alright Will, jokes over. I'll see you at my place for D&D tomorrow." Mike waved goodbye.

"Mike, friends don't lie." I stared at him, straight in the eye, my voice intense.

Mike sighed, his backpack slung over his shoulder. "Will, I'm not lying. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Not even Eleven?" I was definitely freaking out by now.

Mike's next words shocked me so much, that I knew something was definitely wrong.

"Who's Eleven?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody remembers what happened in the month of November, year of 1983, or the year of 1984 in October, November or December.

Nobody remembers what happened to Will.
Nobody remembers their crazy adventures.

But just because nobody remembers, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Will Byers is alone. He is the only one who remembers his experience in the upside down. The demagorgan.
The Demi-Dogs.

He is the only one who remembers he went missing, and the fact people died. Not to mention a huge shadow monster.

Will needs answers. He needs to know who erased their memories, how, and why. However, whenever he asks someone, they are convinced he's lying.

Can Will figure out who erased their memories?

Can Will convince the others that he's not lying, and that they really went on a dangerous adventure?

Find out on ERASED (Stranger Things)