Chapter 2 {EDITED}

Natsu pov

I was walking around the town .. to waste some time, because Lucy wasn't Home.
Then I heard crying and it sounded really familiar. I saw Juvia running and crying, "JUVIA" I call out she looks at me and comes running to me and hugs me, I was confused but hugged her back.

She then tells me what happened...

Juvia pov

"Well Juvia was *sobs* going to take a test to see if she was pregnant *sniffle* and it was positive so Juvia went home to TELL gray the big news, And she saw.. *more sobbing* Gray and Lucy making love."'

NATSU pov
I can't believe it, Juvias pregnant, gray cheated on her with my wife...LUCY CHEATED ON ME.

I THOUGHT GRAY WAS MY FRIEND AND I THOUGHT LUCY WAS MY WIFE.. BUT NOOOO!!

"Juvia come with me, we're going back so I can beat up that cold hearted bastard, and so I could...

...

...
call it off with Lucy.

Lucy pov

Gray still wanted to make love but I refused, WE JUST GOT CAUGHT!! "Gray your fiancé is pregnant."

Then Natsu and Juvia came back and Natsu was furious and Juvia was really heartbroken.

"Natsu I'm really sorry." I tried to apologize

"NO, I WANT A DIVORCE NOWW!" He yelled back

Lucy gasped, "N-Natsu... but remember I'm pregnant too," I said rubbing my belly.

"YOU"RE PREGNANT TOO!"Gray yelled

"WELL GRAY CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM/HER, IF YOUR GONNA GO MAKE LOVE WITH HIM, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE MORE BABIES WITH HIM... YOU SLUT!"

Gray pov
While Natsu was yelling at Lucy I went up to Juvia and I touched her stomach. "I can't believe I'm going to be a dad."
"NO!" Juvia pushed gray away.

"IM NOT MARRYING YOU, WHY DONT YOU JUST GO MARRY LUCY BECAUSE THE WEDDINGS OFF!" She yelled

"But juvia..." before Gray could say more
"You fucking idiot, you really think I'm going to marry you and let you raise my child while you're out here with other girls... You're just a player." And off Juvia went to the guild.

An: WOWW!! Hope you guys enjoyed, bye!

{edited}