2. BEST KISS EVER

The week was almost so busy that I couldn't even have time for myself. But still I tried my level best to enjoy my time with Amit bhaya. I was enjoying the roadside food which is very tasty, spicy and delicious. It is Friday evening 6 o'clock. I and my friends decided to go for shopping for weekend party. When my friend said it's a weekend party I was surprised. They told me it's a weekend trip. But now they're telling that it is a weekend party. I couldn't even understand what is going on. They all purchase many dresses. My friends choose me a modern wear. We all packed our dresses for the trip. I called my mom and told "I'm going for a trip with my friends for two days leaving tonight and I'll be returning on Sunday evening. I keep you updated. Don't worry about me." The mom was so worried about me that I'm going for a trip with friends who just got introduced just before 2 weeks. I told her that they are my colleagues who for working with me in the office. After speaking with my mom I packed all my dresses and left to the place where we decided to meet. My friends have already reached the place. I was only person who was late. We all took a car and left to place where we have planned for the party. It was other end of Goa. A place where lot of parties happen.

It almost took an hour to reach the place. When I saw the place, it was like heaven full of trees and lightning all over the trees. There was an amazing smell in the place. I don't know whether it is a flower or anything else that gives this fragrance to the place. I was looking astonished seeing the place so beautiful even better than heaven. The more I was excited and the more I was afraid to. I remember my mom saying take care of you. You are in a place where none of them knew you or you knew someone. For a minute, I thought it's a trap, oh my god.

We reached a resort. I kept the luggage, took my camera and left the room. I don't care whether it is a trap or I don't care that I die here but I can't without enjoying this place. I told my friends to text me if anything necessary. I went to the garden to take photos of night and lighting. It was so beautiful. There were lots of things happening. There was a group playing karaoke aloud. It was not bad. There were good singers too. I was enjoying the songs and taking photos. After sometime, I joined that group to have some fun singing. I was having fun singing together. Suddenly a door opened and that guy who slapped me came inside the room with his friends. I was totally shocked to see that guy again in the place where I came to have fun. I couldn't tell him to go. So I decided to leave the room and go somewhere else. It was around 10 p.m. The dark sky, a beautiful full moon and the shadows of the moon was falling in the ocean. It was looking like masterpiece. I saw a couple kissing each other in the sands of the ocean and in the moon light. It was like a moon showering blessings on them. I thought it is unfair to just let go this beautiful moment. A beautiful moment where a couple is kissing in the moonlight. So I decided to capture the moment in my camera but I feel that I should keep this memory with me alone and also share the moment with a couple kissing there. I took my camera capture the moment and I was waiting till the couple finishes kissing. Once they were over I went near them and I told about this photo I clicked. At first they got angry on me for clicking their private scene but later on seeing the photo, they were very happy to see the photo which is going to be their memorable one. I give my name and contact number and also got their name and contact number. I told them that once the photo is ready I myself will call them and give the photo to them. After a conversation got over, the give you a hug and told me thank you. I promised them that I will not share this photo with anyone else. They happily caught each others hands and started to walk in the beach. After they left the beach, I sat in the same place feeling about my case if it happens like this.

Suddenly there was a guy calling my name. I thought it some of my friend but it was the guy who slapped me. He just spoiled my complete mood. I got up and I tried to move towards a garden where people are there. He keep calling my name but I kept on moving but all of a sudden I stopped and thought for a second how did he know my name. I don't back and went to watch him and asked him

Me: how do you know my name?

Guy: I took the photo which you were having in your hand that day and your name was there behind the photo.

Me: Happy that you got the photo. Now what do you want?

Guy: Hey please chill down, hear what I'm saying. For just 5 minutes, let us talk. I want to say many things to you. I want to ask me things to you. There are so many questions left out after seeing that picture. I was searching you all over Goa. I couldn't find you anywhere.

There was no clue in the photo except your name. So please let us talk for 5 minutes?

I got convinced and we decided to sit on the beach and talk for 5 minutes to sort out what ever happened before. He introduced himself and his name was "Abinav".

Abi: Hi Sweetha. I'm sorry about whatever happened that day. Before I can understand but I slapped you so hard the left the place crying. Your eyes were full of tears which I couldn't even see. But you left over the photo for me. I'm really sorry about the day it was a mistake that I slapped you. Does it pain still?

Me: No. I'm fine. My friends tried a lot to change my mood that day. I really regret meeting you that day. I will never forget the day when I got a slap for the first time from my childhood. Thanks to you anyways. My dream has come true. First time in my life getting a slap was one of my dreams I had. I guess here on I can face anybody's slap.

Abi: All the very best for that. (Giggling)

Me: so funny (staring at him)

Abi: I'm sorry again. I again feel like laughing.

Me: I also feel like laughing

I don't know anything about him and even he doesn't know anything about me. But that was a moment where we fell into our eyes. I was looking at him into his eyes and even he was looking at my eyes. We were looking at each other for a long time. That moment we fell for each other and suddenly the both came close to each other and our lips met. We don't know what we're feeling right now. But we were out of the world. I don't know what is happening around us. We kept kissing each other for a long time. I exactly don't remember how much time I left my lips on his lips. But I felt this is the real heaven compared to the place. I don't want to part my lips from his. But when we came to our conscious that we are kissing unknowingly, we parted our lips suddenly and look in different directions. I got up and started to walk towards people. But He was sitting there. I don't want to speak about whatever happened few minutes back. The kiss stood unforgettable for me. I went to my room and excited about the future happenings. The first kiss that happened all of sudden. There was no reason behind. We haven't declared that are we in love? It just happened all of a sudden. I guess the moon wants us to kiss that moment. I don't know whether there is something called "MAGIC KISS".