Chapter 8

Bello!! (That's minion for 'hello'). Good morning, good night, and all the above!! Let's get this story to 25 reads, yeahhhhh!!!!!!

~XOXO Girly Creative Writer @PinkSparkles2
————————————————
Meanwhile with Brad and Ari

Brad's POV

I twisted my fingers into Ari's long blonde locks while she laid her head on my lap. I let a heavy sigh escape my lips and turned off the t.v.

"Braddy, what's wrong with us?" I heard her small voice ask quietly. I chuckled at her nickname for me, but then frowned. She only called me that when something was seriously wrong.

"What do mean, Ariana?"shoot. I hope she doesn't notice I called her by her full first name.

She gasped.

Oh no. God help me.

She sat up and calmly spoke, "what is it that you're not telling me?" She waited for my answer, crossing her arms.

"Um...nothing, baby. Aria-Ari, let's just drop it. OK? I'm fine." Hoping she would believe that, I turned on the t.v. to avoid looking at her.

Just when I thought she had let it go, she stood and grabbed her stuff. "Where are you going?"

"Home" she said bluntly with a red face. Oh no she's mad.

"Ari, you don't have to go home. We can stay here and chi-" she cut me off

"No! You don't deserve to call me by my nickname! You call me Ariana until you can talk to me without lying. Every. Single word that comes out your mouth is lie. And don't think that I didn't notice the way you acted when Monica and Kevin kissed the other day." She was mad and so was I. Even though I knew what she said was true.

"You know what? Leave! Go ahead and walk out that door! I not going to forgive you when you come crawling back. You knew Monica liked me! So, you took me before she could. That's the reason why you didn't tell her. Isn't it?"

She looked up at me tears in her eyes and spoke softly, "I'm sorry. I know I was wrong on my behalf, but I can't...do this anymore." She whispered gesturing between us.

With that she left. No goodbye. No hug. Nothing. She left me with nothing. I cannot believe that I just broke her heart and let her walk out.

I dropped on my knees to the ground and sobbed quietly.

Ari's POV

Once I got home I stomped up to my room, shut the door and slid against it. Then proceeded to bawl my eyes out.
————————————————
Oh no! Did you guys see that coming?  Let me know in the comments!

~XOXO Girly Creative Writer