7. (REVISED)

-Tzuyu-

(It will be her pov for now and for the next chapters)

Of all people why her? I've been looking for her and now that I found her why I can't love her? She's the girl, the same girl I saw when I was 7, in taiwan. The one who helped me out and I started to admire her. Her squirrel face those eyes and smile it's the same person I've been searching. I know it sounds crazy but the moment I saw her on the first day of school I know that it's her. I want to help her when she fell but I can't. I'm mesmerized with the scene, I'm on it. I want to help her but choose to ignore her. I want to say "Squirrel eonni you're here" "I am tzuco" "I am her"  but choose to remain silent. I want to hug her because I really miss her but choose to avoid her. I want to stay looking at her but choose to stare a cold one at her. The first day of school is really a big day for me. Finally, I found the girl I've been looking for the past 7 years and now she's her, Why is it too near yet too far?

I don't want to be rude at her but I can't help myself. I hate her for not recognizing me. I choose to be rude. She auditioned and I can't help myself but to fall in love even more. She's too good to be true. Her eyes, her smile, her stare everything about her when she performed is too perfect for me but I choose not to show it.

I've been thinking when to approach her but God is really good to me when she sent her to me to ask me if I can accompany her. I know that she's scared of darkness. I knew that. We've been together for almost a year. I know everything about her but how can she not recognize me? I tried to make some troll at her but still she didn't recognize me. Did she really forgotten her past?

I tried to hide my feelings to everyone but it seems they already knew it. They knew that I like someone. I told them everything and they kept pushing me to confess. But how Can i confess if she always cut me off and call me best friend? Isn't it ironic? I'm her best friend when we are a kid but she doesn't remember any of our memories.

and now i finally confessed but got rejected. The pain is more painful than usual. It's really inevitable.

What now? What should I do now? How to act normal infront of the person you love? How to act good and not be affected of the things? How?

"I know you're not going home" I heard someone from behind. I look back to see Mina.

"Mina?" She sat next to me.

"When you are sad, mad or thinking about something, I know you'll end up here" she said while looking at the view. The view of a wide blue crystalized ocean.

It's quite good that someone know where to find you. Someone who can read your actions without saying anything. "Isn't the view is very beautiful?" I asked. It's true this place is my comfort zone. My mind cleanser.

"It is really beautiful but Tzuyu when will you tell her about your past?" She worriedly asked.

When?

Tomorrow?

Next month?

"I don't know either" I'm not even sure if I should tell her.

"She deserves to know. You've been suffering from too much pain from the very first time I saw you and I know Sana can heal that" she pointed my heart.

She can heal my heart but she can also easily break it.
Suzy and I broke up because she knows about the squirrel in my past. She doesn't want to ruin my image so she did it to herself and everyone believed about that.

I can't clear her name. Each time I did she always become the sinner to everyone. So I decided to stop and let everyone think what really happened.