Chapter 6: Bath time

She wolf waited for Mei to finish cleaning up as she did she saw Roadhog dragging Junkrat to the showers she ran over to him " let me guess he doesn't want a bath?" Roadhog nodded as She wolf giggled " dont worry I got and idea" she said with a smirk. A few minutes later Mei finished off cleaning then She wolf came in " hm Abbi what you doing you dont need a bath?" She wolf just smiled at her " no but Junkrat does Roadhog cant get him to have a bath so I thought we could bath him" Mei just stood there and blushed " what.... are you crazy Abbi Rose!" She wolf just giggled a bit " pfft dont worry he will be in his shorts cus they need a clean too haha" mei just blushed more from embarrassment " oh.... urrr well then thats fine heh..." She wolf just smirked and went to tell Roadhog and Junkrat. A few minutes later Junkrat was in the bath with a grumpy look on his face as the girls giggled and bathed him and washed his hair " this so embarrassing crikey..." Junkrat said crossing his arms. " Well it was either this or the hose pipe" Junkrat just grumbled as he relaxed in the bath well he might as well he had nothing else to do or couldn't escape anyway cus hog was outside " see Junkrat your enjoying just admit it and because Mei is washing your hair too heheh" She wolf said with a smirk. Mei just looked away and smiled awkwardly and blushed " Abbi.... shh"

An hour later Junkrat was sparkly clean and you could see his lovely light blonde hair and freckles he was still sulking as the girls walked out for him to climb out and dry off and get changed. Raodhog was sitting on a bench as he looked up from his book to She wolf and Mei they both put their thumbs up and nodded Roadhog put a thumb up to them and nodded back. Junkrat walked out with his arms crossed " great are ya sheila's happy now that i'm as clean as a whistle cus this wont last long mates" She wolf and Mei just giggled " yeah well at least you will be clean a for a bit it was so worth it heh" She wolf said Mei just looked away a bit and blushed " y-yeah heh" she said as she rubbed the back of her neck she still couldn't handle the clean version of Junkrat it still brought those pool memories back. Junkrat noticed her blushing and looked confused a bit till he remembered that she did this last time he was clean at the pool party well she wanted him clean she was gonna get a clean Junkrat for a while he just smirked at his plan he was thinking.