Sleepover

Zak and I get out of the car and head to the front door of Hailey's house

Zak and I get out of the car and head to the front door of Hailey's house. "I thought this was an apartment." Zak says from behind me. "No, it's her Grandma's old house." "I see." We get in and unload the groceries. I felt arms wrap around my waist then lips on my neck. I tilt my head so he could kiss my neck better. He tightened his grip on me pressing his body into mine. "Get a room you two." Hailey laughs. Zak pulls back then smiles at her. "We will."   "You're not going to get very far with this one."  Hailey chuckles.  "So you say. I think otherwise." He smiles and winks at me. I smile then shake my head. I set out the snacks and drinks. "Let's order a pizza!" Hailey smiles. "We have food. We just went to the store." I tell her. "Those are snacks." Hailey smiles. "Bae." I shake my head.  "Come on Harley. Don't be a party pooper."  "Fine, go get my purse." I sigh. "Yay!"  "No, I got it." Aaron smiles. "Arbear." Hailey smiles. "Best way to a persons heart is through their stomach." I smile to myself.  "Damn right." Zak agrees with me. Hailey then orders a bunch of pizza for us. I sit on the couch and Zak comes over to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand. "I can't believe you came here." I tell him. "Best believe it babe. I'm so glad I got to see you in action."  "Yeah you girls were awesome." Aaron agrees.  "Harley broke shit while Hailey took care of shit." Aaron smiles. "Breaking stuff is fun." I smile. "I was getting ready to break down the damn window to be honest." Hailey admitted.  "Yeah you were pissed." Aaron smiles then kisses her cheek. I look up at Zak and smile. He looks down at me returning my smile. "You're so beautiful."  "Thank you handsome" I smile. I straddle him and hug him. "I've missed you."  "I've missed you too baby." Zak hugs me. I softly bite his shoulder then kiss neck. "Harley." Hailey throws something on my back. "Ow."  "Behave yourself."  "In just hugging him."  "No you're not." Hailey chuckles.  "Oh stop." I sigh. I go to get off of him but Zak held me down. "Zachary." Hailey laughs. "No, Harley is the only one who can call me Zachary." He tells Hailey.  "Well excuse me."  "Well now you know. " Zak tells her. I get off of him and sit next to him. Soon the pizza comes. Aaron answers the door hanging them cash. Hailey and I get the plates. Zak then pours himself a shot of vodka. "Try this." Zak hands me the shot. I take it and down it. My throat burned from the alcohol. "I'm surprised you don't choke." He smiles. "I can hold my alcohol." I smile at him. "Good." He then pours a shot of tequila. "Here." I then down the shot. "I like tequila." I tell him. "That's my girl." He smiles then makes a daiquiri. He hands it to me then pours himself a glass of jack n coke. "Here try this." He hands me his glass. I drink it then smile. "I like that." I go back to serving pizza. "You can have it." "Are you trying to get me drunk?" I play with him. "Maybe." He plays back with me. We sit down and chat. I take a slice of pizza. "How long are you two in town?" I smile at Zak. "Two days." Zak tells me. "I wish it was longer." I tell him. "I wish I could stay longer but I have to go home." He tells me. "You don't have to." I smile at him. "If I could I'd live down here." He smiles at me. "I understand." I sigh. "I hate this distance." I tell him truthfully. "I know baby girl." I kisses my cheek. I look over at Hailey. She was sitting on aarons lap eating pizza. "Zak finished his drink then gets up. I watch him walk away. He's so sexy. He has the nicest ass and great big shoulders. I smile to myself so proud he is mine. "HAHAHA." I heard Aaron's' loud laugh. I look at him shocked. "What happened?" I ask him. "I saw you checking out his ass." He laughs at me. "That's not all I was looking at." I blush. Zak then sat back down next to me smiling. "What happened?" Zak asks him. "Dude, she was checking you out as you left and got a huge smile on her face." He continued to laugh. I hide my face embarrassed. "Ha, cute." He chuckles. He put his arm around me then whispers in my ear. "You can see a lot more tonight." I smile at him then nod. He pulls away from me then eats his pizza. I look back up at Hailey. She winked at me then looked back at Aaron. I look over at Zak and smile. How did I get so lucky? I am with my boyfriend Zak Bagans. I watched as Aaron and Hailey made out. They finally pulled back and looked at each other with love in their eyes. "I love you bear." Aaron smiles. "I love you too." She hugs him. "Well if you two are done now I'd like to eat." Zak comments. "Shut the fuck up." Hailey smiles. "Make me!" Zak plays with her. "Harley control your man before I beat his ass." She tells me. I sit there and do nothing. "You're going to choose him over me?" She gets mad. "I'm not choosing any side." I tell her. "Harley we are sisters! It's us before them!!" She gets even more pissed. "I know that. I didn't choose him over you." "You better not!!" She throws a cup at me. "Hey! Stop yelling at her. She didn't do anything wrong." Zak backs me up. "Bear, calm down." Aaron tried to calm her down. "I'm just telling her. We have years of friendship and she better not choose a guy over me." She tells Aaron. "I understand that just calm down. Please for me?" He smiles at her. "For you." She smiles at him. We talk and drink until eleven then Aaron and Hailey went to bed.

I clean up while Zak helped. "How long do you think it will take before they have sex?" Zak asks me as he puts the pizza in the fridge. "They are doing it now." I tell him. "You're probably right." He chuckles. "Aaron!" I heard Hailey scream. I smile at Zak giving him an I told you look. "So are you going to lose it to me?" He wraps his arms around me then kisses my neck. He kissed my sweet spot. I could hold my moan. "I think I found your seeet spot." He chuckles. "Shut up." I smile at him. He trhn bit it. "Mmm." "You never answered my question." He breaths . His warm breath sent chills down my spine. "No." "why not? Don't you love me?" "We aren't married." I tell him. "We will be someday.Give me a memory I can hold onto while we are apart. Give this to me. I promise not to disappoint." He holds me tighter begging me. "Zachary." I sigh. I want him but I don't want to lose it. We aren't married yet. "Please Harley?" He kisses my sweet spot again. "Zachary, I'm not going to lose it tonight." I tell him. "I understand, so are you all talk and no action?" He pulls back. I turn to him upset. "What are you insinuating?" "You talk so dirty on the phone and now your denying me. " he crosses his arms leaning against the counter. "I said your not taking my virginity. I never denied you about doing other stuff ." I cross my arms. "That's not the same. You told me you wanted me to fuck you hard." "So?" "Well I can't do that if your not letting me." "Can't you respect my wishes?" I ask him. "I'm going to respect them I just feel lied to." "I wanted that Zak. I'll let you do it else where. Just not there. Im not getting pregnant. I have my whole future ahead of me." "I have condoms." He tells me. "Zak, not tonight." I finish cleaning up. "Harley, I'm sorry I upset you." "It's fine. I'm the one who should be sorry. I got your hopes up and now I'm denying you. Let me make it up to you tonight." I smile at him. "Oh yeah?" He wraps his arms around me. "Yeah." I smile at him. He takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. He shuts and locks the door. He then comes over to me placing his hand on the side of my face. He leans down to me and kisses me. His warm breath on mine and the sweet taste of his lips. I throw my hands around his neck and kiss him back. He started kissing me faster then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance . I grant him entrance then let my hands trail down to the bottom of his shirt. I tug at it wanting it to come off. He takes it off then takes mine off. He picked me up holding me by my ass. I wrap my legs around his waist feeling him between my legs . He pressed me against the wall and kissed me again. I love this man. I run my fingers through his hair and kiss him.

He walks over to the bed sitting down with me straddling him. I move my hips creation friction on his lap. I push him on the bed and get ontop of him. I suck and nibble on his ear. "Mmm." he breaths. I kiss down to his neck and give him a hickie. I trail down to his pant line and take his pants and boxers off. Hes so sexy i cant take it, He's breath taking. His body is so toned and sculpted. He Got on top of me. He was so damn sexy. I love the feeling of his body on top of mine. He kissed my sweet spot then trailed down to my chest. He undid my bra and threw it on the floor. He left hickies all over me. He then trailed down to my pant line. He unbuttoned my pants and took them off.